Illegal Chapter

Being very forgetful, I completely forgot about the note Me Me, Y/N and Myanmar's mother, had written for Y/N. Myanmar never knew about this mystery note, because Y/N just didn't know how to tell him. This note might make an appearance in a sequel book...

I said I would include at the end of a certain chapter, but then I totally forgot. Extreme bruh moment. But thanks to Whyouno, who had commented about the missing note, I am now going to write this chapter, even though I vowed to never to update or change the book again. See how reliable I am?

BTW, if you don't cry while reading this illegal chapter, I'd be surprised.

The note:

Dear Y/N,
If you are reading this note, that means I have passed away. I wanted your father to get ready for war against the invaders, because I read the omen your blinded eye had foretold, but he is stubborn, and won't listen to me. I highly suspect that this is the cause of my death.

I love you so, so much. I know I am often difficult for you, but you've never been a burden, but I have. I just wanted to make sure the world wouldn't hurt you the way it hurt me. You see (cue the Dharr Mann vibes), when I was a little girl, just like how you are, I was just like you. I was rowdy, feisty, and most surprising of all, a fighter. I was in fact the one who taught your father how to fight, and you had copied him so you could learn to fight. So, in a way, I taught you how to do one of your most favorite activities.

Of course I am now a huge suck up as you (and I secretly) would term it. I wasn't always like this, and that may come as a surprise to you. But, my parents eventually got to me, and I am SO, SO, SO glad that you aren't as stubborn as your father, but I wasn't. As soon as your father set eyes on me, we were destined to be married. At first, I denied it. I had absolutely hated him and his cocky personality. But, after multiple years of unsuccessful attempts at getting my hand in marriage, I finally succumbed to the persistent man you call Fe Fe.

My parents had bullied me into being the woman I am today, or (morbidly) was today. They were pressurizing me so much to marry your father, I soon finally cracked. But, nowadays I've never regretted it once. Never give in to pressure, Y/N, unless you know that the outcome, and journey to the outcome, is truly what you want. Even if it's your parents, or other close ones, who are telling you to do something. Unless of course, it's something like school. You are very much like me, and we both would love to use this letter as an excuse to leave!

Y/N, I am/was never a good person. Or parent, and I truly am sorry. So, sorry. 

This is a sorry for everything. Sorry for forcing my parent's standards onto you. Sorry for hurting you, verbally, emotionally, and physically. Sorry for not being the mother you deserve. Sorry for almost never giving you all my love, even though it was there, overflowing my heart. Sorry for being a cold, mean person, even though I should have been the opposite. Sorry for being the luckiest person in the world, and snatching you away from those who deserve it. Sorry for being your mother, because you deserve the best mother in the world.

Because you are the best daughter in the world.

The most luckiest person in the world,
Me Me, an everlasting source of hidden love, even in the afterlife. Only for you.

______________________________________________________

This was all made up by me, and no one else. Sorry for getting a little emotional at the end. I have included an extra message to all you readers, and I hope it touches many hearts, even just one I'd throw a party over, but I can't because no one would come and my parents would never allow it.

You may understand some things in this text, and not other things. That's okay, because that means we get to learn more, if we get it right away or not.

This is for those who never got loving parents, or got one.  This is for those who always dread going home. This is for the broken hearted, the lost, the hurt, those who have been touched against their will. This is for the ones who didn't get everything they absolutely deserve. This is for those who think they don't deserve anything, newsflash you do. This is for those who grew up, or currently growing up, in an unfair household, expecting to be a perfect little mini-parent/caretaker without a complaint. This is for the planned, and the unplanned, but everyone is meant to be here for a reason, lots of people just don't know what. This is for people, who shouldn't feel emotionally touched, but still am, because everyone has emotions. Because we all matter. This is for the bullied, the depressed, the suicidal, the refugees, the slaves (there are still slaves right now), the soldiers, the homeless, the poor, the rich, the comfortable, the hungry and sick, and the well fed and healthy, even for the happy people for no one always is joyful. If your atheist or religious, right now we're both humans. This is for babies, the kids, the tweens and teens, for the young adult, for those in their 30s or 40s, those middle aged, or elderly and senior. For criminals or those with a clean track record. For males, females, trans, bi, non binary, and EVERYONE else. No one is worth less than the other for their ideas and beliefs, for we are not the other person/s. And they are not us. The living, the dead, for me, for you. We are for the world, because the world is for you. For you to live in, stand in, sleep in, even die in.

=========================================

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

Your Author,
16040 (a human where all other humans can go to for anything they need, within reason ofc)