Chapter 12: The Misplaced Belief

Look at this BEAUTIFUL picture. It's Lightning McQueen's long lost cousin Thunder MacKing. This picture is great and pretty, don't you think? Jokes aside, this picture is amazing and I need to find where this picture was taken, 99% sure Ohio.

Still, wonder what'll happen to the Kingdom next?

___________________________________________________

Y/N POV

"It's so boring without them." Cha said. "N/N, do you think you can 'retrieve' our friends from the other world?"

"Not without breaking laws you set." I replied, knowing that she was going to ask again.

"Please..." Cha droned on and on about how bored she was and how she wanted to talk to JE, paint with TR, and tease USSR about his height.

=================================================

Countryhumans (excluding the main 4) POV

What the heck?  What is going on??? The Axis and USSR returned from nowhere and, even though JE, FI, and TR should be dead, they aren't? Of course, they were surprised to find out the war is over, and even more surprised when they found out most of them should be in the grave, but they looked at each other and some secret message passed between them as their eyes widened when they came to a conclusion, one they didn't tell...

Since the war was over, and cracks started to form on the Axis's bodies, the four would be able to go on with life, the Axis's punishments being their inevitable deaths. Their children now teenagers, and the world on a slightly different timeline than the four, they had lots to catch up on.

"But I thought we were only gone for about 5 weeks..." FI mumbled, presumably a slip since TR then elbowed him.

USSR was a surprisingly good friend of the Axis, much like how they were before TR betrayed him, and they often disappeared during the day, probably to talk about what they were doing while they were gone. Who knew that USSR would be the one to betray the three this time? Telling us what happened, right from when they found the portal.

==========================================

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? DIDN'T YOU SIGN THE AGREEMENT? I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT N/N AND CHA!!!" JE screeched at the top of her lungs when USSR told the trio what he had done.

Apparently the four had walked through a portal where they stayed in another world for a year, but in that world, time is slower and they thought they were gone for 4 or so weeks, the reason why FI's slip now makes sense. America, USSR, and the other Allies decided to invade and conquer this new land, much to JE, TR, and FI's dismay. JE screeched at the top of her lungs, TR tried to calm her down but was also visibly angry, and FI just froze, tears rolling down his cheeks when they heard that the Allies were also planning to kill the Queen and Y/N. JE and TR instantly noticed their friend crying, and instantly went to comfort him, TR ordering some pizzas and pastas to be made immediately.

Only when FI started crying USSR began to regret his decisions. The always joyful country whose antics brought a smile to everyone's faces, friend or foe, the one friend who, no matter what the circumstance, was always thinking about what he'll do when he gets home, knowing that he and his friends always survive, was frozen with shock and fear, crying and not responding to anything. While the Allies were busy preparing for another war, and JE and TR were trying to cheer him up, no one noticed that FI had slipped his hand in his pocket, and grabbed the gadget that was in there, squeezing it so that it would send a signal, whispered the situation, and prayed that it would be enough. No one, but India.

_________________________________________________

You have just read the shortest, laziest chapter on Earth. One of my friends wanted me to include India, so voila! I can't get the Lightning McQueen picture out of my head though...

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

Your Author,
16040