Chapter 1

So it's my second fanfic. Sorry if I didn't write the first one. You know the first one was so awful. So I'm gonna focus on the second one. Please vote and comment. That means a lot to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're going through the live shows" Tulisa said as we started jumping up and down. I cannot believe it. I have my own group, with 4 other lovely girls. My dream is coming true. I wanted to be a singer since I was 10. And now, this is happening. I'm a singer now.

Tulisa hugged us. "I'm so happy to supporting you. You have to work really hard. You know what I mean. Your journey is started from now. Don't let me down."

We nodded. We left the room and started screaming again. Me, Claire, Katherine, Lana and Nina were so happy. Tulisa said 'our journey'! Awww that's amazing.

"Did I told you that how much I'm lucky to have you?" said Claire with a big smile.

"No Blondie. But you said it now.. So no need to be worry. Baha!" Lana smirked.

We pulled out of the hug and talked for a bit until a tal guy came to us.

"Girls please follow me. Your car is waiting outside. You're going to your hotel, the place you'll stay during your shows."

God!!! Can I scream? Our hotel! Oh my god. Sounds creepy but I've always been a fangirl. Oh and did I told you about my crush? Oh yeah he's Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Well.. I know I can't be with him. Because he's very very famous and has a girlfriend called Eleanor Calder. But I'm not upset. Eleanor is a cool girl and makes Louis happy. So I'm okay with that.

We headed to the hotel and went to hotel reservation. The guy told us our room numbers. Oh and I forgot to say. The boy's name is Lucas. I think he's hot. Oh cmon Jenna! Stop being cheesy.

"Me and Jenna will share our room. Are you okay with that?" said Lana.

"Haha you stole her. No problem new sister." said Nina.

"New sister? No way!" said Katherine.

"WHAT?!" all of said.

"Erm sorry! I didn't mean that I don't love you. Well, that was weird. I've never had a sister before. So I don't know how it feels."

We all laughed at Katherine's shocked face. This girl is weird. I love her even if we're not so close yet. We'll be for sure cause we're in the band.

I put my baggage on the floor and closed the door of our hotel room.

"The room is massive big." said Lana while eyeing the room.

I didn't say something. I was thinking about my family. Who are miles away from me. I moved here to study. They never wanted me to be a singer. And if they find out.. They'll be disappointed. I promised to them that I won't let them down. But I broke that promise. I can't leave the group. Cause I want this so bad. I can't give up on my dreams. So I'm just gonna find a way to explain them. And hopefully they'll respect me!