Chapter 17

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't publish new chapter for a while. This chapter is short but next chapter will be longer. Sorry again. Hope you like it and don't forget to comment and vote! Love ya babas xx

__________________________

"You mean you believe him, right?" Said Louis.

"No Louis. But it's awkward how you got closer to me so fast. It scares me a bit." I said.

"I just thought about how rude I was to you. So I decided to treat you better."

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean by are you sure? Of course I am. Seems like you want the old Louis back."

He shook his head and looked at the ground.

"No! I didn't mean that!"

"So what you meant? May I know?"

"Louis you hurt me a lot those times. I just afraid of you to be the old Louis. Please don't do that to me."

He looked at me sad eyes. I shouldn't have to say him.

He took a step towards me. And put his hands on my waist. Then hugged me.

"I'm so so so sorry. I don't know why I treated you like that. Please forgive me. I won't make you upset again. I promise!"

I felt bad for him. I made him upset by saying all those words.

"It's okay Louis. I already forgive you. I.. I just wanted to tell you that I was confused."

He pulled out of the hug and looked straight into my eyes. He brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Confused of what?"

"Of everything! At first everything goes great.. Then something ruin everything. I just want to be happy!"

I looked at the ground. But Louis took my chin with his hand and forced me to look into his eyes.

"I understand you. I'll help you. I won't let anyone hurt you or make you upset. Just wait." He kissed my forehead. Then he put his forehead on mine.

Everything about him was just amazing. He was the best person I have ever meet. Yes, he was rude at first.. But he changed. He's different now.

"Thank you Louis."

He looked at my eyes again and gave me a warm smile.

"Now c'mon. We have to do something. I'm bored." He made a puppy face.

I giggled. "What do you want to do?"

"How about playing a game or watching a movie?"

"Good idea. I think we can play a game. It will be fun!"

"That's what I was thinking about." He smirked.

"Louissss stop. I'm the winner!!!!"

"Noooo I am the winner."

"You are so rude. "

Me and Louis were playing a game. Basically he cheated and won the game.

"Thanks baby"

I stood up and went to the kitchen. He's going to pay it.

I found a tomato. I was going to throw it at him.

"Jenna?" He shouted from living room. After a few seconds I heard his footsteps toward kitchen. I was ready.

"Where ar..." I stopped him by throwing the tomato at him.

He cleared his face with his hand and smirked at me.

He came closer to me and then stopped right in front of me. He looked at me for a while. Then he put his wet hand on my face.

"Ahhhh I hate youuuu" I screamed.

Louis was laughing. I covered my face in my hands until I felt Louis is not in front of me anymore.

I looked around and saw Louis with 5 eggs in his hands!

"Noo noo noo nooo.. Put them Down. I'm sorry.. Look my dress is new.. I hate eggs. It's nasty... Please!"

"Too late!"

He said and throw one of the eggs to my leg.

Ewww!

He was about to throw another egg but I took the egg from his hand and throw it on his shirt.

He looked at me with amazed eyes.

I realized that I have to run.

I started to run but I felt his strong arm around my waist.

"You gotta pay that." He whispered in my ear.

Then I felt wetness on my hair. Nooooo! Basically it was that shit egg.

"Noooo." I turned around. "Noooo my hairrr!" I repeated.

He was laughing. I took a step backward. And he was walking towards me. Unfortunately the ground was slab so I fell on the floor.

Then I felt Louis on top of me. Good! Dear floor, thank you for making that awkward moment!!!

His laughter was gone. He was still on top of me. He looked at me with serious eyes. I felt his warm breath.

His face went to my neck and kissed it. Am I in heaven?

Then he stood up and helped me to stand up.

I was looking at his eyes. I was overwhelmed.

"I'm going to wash my hair. You messed up!"

He laughed.

"Do you want me to help you?" He looked innocently at me.

"No!"

"But I want to help you." He made a puppy face.

"Louis I'm not going to only wash my hair. I'm going to shower. So obviously I will say no!"

"Oh.. Sorry. But if you needed any help please tell me."

I smiled as I walked to the shower. Why would he kiss my neck for no reason? Maybe it's how he treats other girls. But I wish it was real!

--------

Louis' P.O.V:

She took a step backward and I walked to her laughing. Until both of us fell on the floor. Stupid slab ground!

I was on top if her.

It was really awkward but I liked it.

She blushed. She makes me weak when she blushes.

All I want to do is kiss her. She's mine! I'm not going to let Harry or anyone else stole her from me. She's mine!! Only mine.

I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her neck. I could fell her heart beat getting faster.

I love it when she gets nervous when I do these kind of stuff to her.

I slowly stood up and helped her to stand up aswell.

She looked at me. It was quite clear that she was overwhelmed.

"I'm going to wash my hair. You messed up!"

I laughed.

"Do you want me to help you?" I looked at her.

"No!"

"But I want to help you." I made a puppy face.

"Louis I'm not going to only wash my hair. I'm going to shower. So obviously I will say no!"

"Oh.. Sorry. But if you needed any help please tell me."

She smiled and walked away. God.. She's amazing. I think I'm in love with her!