Chapter 18

3 weeks later...

Louis' P.O.V:

This girl is amazing. I wanted to kiss her so many times but I couldn't. She was innocent. I afraid to hurt her again. Maybe if I kiss her she will change and stay away from me. Cause she's afraid to get hurt again.

I understand her so well. The reason why she afraid of falling in love is me. When she loved me I shout at her.. hurt her feelings. I was a horrible person to hurt her.

Who can hurt an angel? Yes I still miss Eleanor but I think I don't want to be with her again. All I want now is Jenna. Only her.

Her tour started. And mine was so close to start. I had to go to rehearsals everyday and she was in different cities everyday. I miss her like hell. I want her by my side.

I can't take it if she don't visit me. I'll be in USA about 6 months and I can't take it. I will miss my angel.

"Louis?" asked Harry with his raspy voice.

"Yes Hazza?" I said as I sat on the floor of the studio.

"Why are you so quite these days?" he asked.

"I'm not quite. I'm just tired."

"No don't lie to me. I know there's something that hurts you so bad."

"Harry there's nothing. Please stop it."

"What happened to our friendship Louis? We said each others our secrets. Now you want to keep it in yourself and hurt yourself. It won't change anything if you hide it Louis."

"I miss her." I said.

"Eleanor? Louis if you guys suppose to come back togethe..."

"It's not Eleanor.. It's Jenna."

"Woah... What?" said Harry while looking at me with a bit sad eyes.

"I know that you like her.. But I love her. I fell for her. I can't keep her out of my head. I don't want to loose her. At the same time I don't know what to do to make her mine. It's Harry. Really hard."

"I.. I know.. D Don't worry about me.. I like Jenna as a friend. That kiss was accidently. Don't worry. No one is going to take her away from you mate. I.. I think you have to make her love you more and then... K Kiss her." Said Harry and looked at the ground.

Poor boy. He clearly liked Jenna. But I can't give her to him. He's my best mate but if he try to get Jenna from me I'll do anything. But now he's giving me advice while he's sad cause he can't win her.

I feel bad.. Why I didn't fell in love with Jenna in the first place? Why when my best mate likes her too.. I think I should do what Harry said. Make her love me more.

"Harry will you tell the boys that I won't be here for 3 days?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I looked at the ground. I gave Louis advice about Jenna. I liked her. Maybe I was falling for her. But Louis loves her like a crazy. I can understand while he's talking about her.. He's sad because he haven't see Jenna for almost 2 weeks.

I'm gonna back off for them. Jenna loves him and he loves her. Nothing is better than giving them a time to find that they belong to each other. Yes it hurts me.. But I'll do it for the best.. For Jenna, for Louis.. For their love!

"Harry will you tell the boys I won't be here for 3 days?" Louis broke the silence.

"Why?"

"I want to visit Jenna. I want to make her happy. Surprise her." Louis smiled wide.