Chapter 8

I opened my eyes. I was on a bed. Something was on my hand and I could feel it was serum. I tried to sit down on the bed but someone didn't let me. I looked to see Lana with teary eyes. Now I remember what happened! Management announced that me and Louis are couple. Louis was pissed off cause he wanted Eleanor back. And I tried to calm him down but he pushed me. I was depressed and when I'm so depressed I'll faint.

"Are you feeling better? That bastard pushed you and you feel on the ground. Then you stood up but you couldn't take it and fell on the ground. I was so worried about you. What happened?  Why did he push you?" said Lana. I could feel she was so upset for me.

"Their management and Tulisa decided to announce us as a couple. Louis tried to get back with Eleanor but basically management ruined everything. He was mad at me." I said.

'Oh' was all the thing she said.

"Where's Louis? I need to see him." I tried to sit down again.

"He's not here. He didn't even come here. He just left." said Lana angrily.

"The funniest thing is he saw you on that situation but he just left. Not even care about you." Lana continued.

It was my turn to stay silent. Why? It's not even my fault when their damn management did something awful like that. The most sad thing is Louis didn't even care about me. I needed to call him. NOW!

"Where's my phone?" I said.

"Why do you want your phone?" said Lana confused.

"I want to call Louis." I said.

"I wont let you. He's not worth your tears." she said. A part of me was agree with her. I was his best friend. Until he pushed me down on the ground and the reason why I'm here is him.

"LANA I SAID GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I shouted.

She didn't say anything and gave me my phone. I called Louis about 3 times. But thankfully he picked up.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT FROM ME?" Louis shouted.

"Louis it's not my fault. Stop being stuborn. I didn't want to be your girlfriend at all." I lied. I would give my everything to be his girlfriend.

"DON'T LIE TO ME JENNA. TULISA TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE ME. MANAGEMENT DID THAT CAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU CAN MAKE ME LOVE YOU AND NOT ELEANOR. CAUSE I WAS PAYING A LOT OF ATTENTION TO HER." he shouted again.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME WHEN I FELL ON THE GROUND AND NOW I'M IN HOSPITAL. I WAS YOUR FRIEND LOUIS, YOUR FRIEND. HOW COULD YOU?" I shouted back.

"I DON'T NEED A FRIEND LIKE YOU. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. GO TO THE HELL." he shouted and turned of his phone.

I started crying. I hate him. He's not the person I expected to be. What did I even fell for him. He just think about himself. And his love!

"Shh... Don't cry sweetie. Everything will be okay. Trust me." Lana hugged me.

"Nothing is going to be okay. Louis hates me. I had to move in with him and he's going to hate me for that. I will feel pain everything but still falling for him more and more."

"Maybe he's just angry. Give him a time and I'm sure he'll treat you better." said Lana

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" said Lana while sitting on her chair.

I saw the girls and my family step in. Why the hell did they bring my family here?

"Baby how are you?" my mum said and ran to me. She took my hand and kissed it.

"Mum there's nothing to worry. I don't know how but I just faint." I said.

Lana looked at me with wide eyes. She was angry at me for not telling my family the truth. I couldn't do that cause Louis wouldn't be alive if they knew.

"But no worries. Go back to your hotel. I'll come back soon." I said to my mum.

"No darling we're not going to leave you here..."

"Mum!! The girls are here. It's okay. Go take some rest. I want to spend my time with you tomorrow. And talk about some important things."

That important thing was me and Louis. I'm going to tell them cause they should know.

My family finally decided to leave the hospital. I was getting ready to leave hospital aswell. Tulisa signed a agreement about our new management in Modest. So basically they can check me and Louis better.

"I can't believe Louis was so rude to you." Nina said.

"I don't care." I said. Honestly I didn't want to talk about him. I just needed some rest. We'll have to get ready for X Factor tour in 3 weeks and I just wanted to enjoy my free times. Not thinking about Louis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week passed by. Management bought the house for me and Louis. My family thought me and Louis are really in a relationship so they were happy. But they didn't know Louis is going to ignore me over and over again.

I haven't seen Louis since he pushed me. But today he had to come and see the house. I wasn't really excited to see him. He broke my heart. But damn! I still love this boy.

I saw his car stopping in front of the house. He stepped outside the car. He was so hot. Even Hotter than before. He had his rayban sunglasses on his eyes. I could see his frown. And I think he got a new tattoo on his left hand. It was huge!

"Hi Louis." I said without any emotion.

"Hey annoying." he said.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "What did you just said?" I said angrily.

"I cannot repeat everything for you." he said as he made his way into the house.

He's going to be worse. We were in the public so he couldn't say or do anything. But soon as we're alone, I think he's going to murder me.

I stepped in the house. It was a massive house. 4 Rooms. 5 Bathrooms. A huge kitchen. Playing room and more! Everything about this house is just amazing.

"I think the house is good." Louis said as he sat on the furniture and putting his feet on the table.

"Okay so we're going to leave you here. You will have to go out tomorrow for showing yourself to public." one of the members of our management said and they left the house.

I'm scared. Louis looked at me with angry eyes. I just looked down. He stood up and made his way to me. I steped back. He took a step forward and I took step backward till I felt wall behind me. There's no way to run.

He smirked and came close. Until I could feel his breath on my face. He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. This was our first kiss. I felt numb. It was actually great. I started to kiss back but he stopped.

"You think I'm going to kiss you for no reason? I'm not going to be kind." he said and went to his room.

I sat on the floor and started to cry with myself. He's going to pay back. For 1 hundred time it wasn't my fault. I didn't want him to be my boyfriend.

I stood up and made my way to his room. I heard him talking to someone. So I tried to listen.

"Babe.. I know but we have to deal with it. You know our management. I'm coming to your house tonight. Love you Eleanor.

Eleanor? Management is going to kill him!