Chapter 24

It’s been a month. Louis was still in asylum! Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe stayed with me. They were still upset. So am I! But I stayed strong for them. I visited Louis everyday.  But 2 weeks ago he shouted that he don’t want to see me again. So I secretly went to asylum and saw him two days of week.

He was better with the boys. But when he saw me or his sisters he start to scream and saying that he hates us.

I just really miss him. More than anyone else. I love him. I miss him. I need him!

“Hey Jenna! Are you okay?” Fizzy asked.

I looked at around to see Fizzy and Lottie staring at me weirdly.

“Yes why?” I asked curious.

“You look pale.” Lottie said.

Then I felt something. I ran towards WC. I got sick again I think. It was fifth time in this week that I got sick. I was eating too much. And I was too lazy. What’s wrong with me?

Fizzy knocked on the door of WC. “Are you okay Jen?” she asked worriedly.

“Yes yes I’m alright. Don’t worry. I’m just sick!” I smiled warmly,.

“No you are not. This is the fifth time you ran here. You have to go to doctor!” she said.

“No Fizzy it’s okay.”

“No it’s not! I started thinking that you are pregnant.” Lottie came to WC.

“WHAT? NO WAY!” I shouted.

“Did you had something with Louis?” she smirked.

I blushed.

“Tell me Jenna. I’m gonna help you like you helped us.”Lottie took my hand.

“Oh gosh is it possible that I’m going to be aunt?” Fizzy said dramatically.

“FIZZY!” Me and Lottie shouted at the same time.

Lottie looked at me again.

“Let’s take pregnancy test. Maybe it’s true.” She smiled.

“I hope it’s not!” I stood up.

“Why?” Lottie asked surprised.

“Cause Louis is not here. I have works. I’m a singer.. He’s a singer too. And I’m too young. Even if I want to keep this baby he’s not going to be there for us. Cause he don’t even want to see me.” I sighed.

“Come on! He’s going to be there for you if you tell him. Let’s take pregnancy test now.” She smiled.

 I went to my room and searched for pregnancy test that my friend Zoey accidentally left here. I don’t know why she wanted pregnancy test but I just cared about myself at this moment.

I went to WC with Lottie and sat in the corner of the bath.

“Can I come too?” Fizzy asked.

“No Fizzy go and look after Daisy and Phoebe. They might miss mum and start crying so you have to be there for them. We will tell you soon.” Lottie smiled at her.

Fizzy nodded and closed the door of WC.

“Okay go on. I’m waiting.” Lottie said with her excited voice.

I gave her a weird look and she looked down and started laughing.

I took the pregnancy test. I was waiting for the result. I refused to look.

It hit me when I heard Lottie screaming.

“OH GOD! OH MY GOD! FIZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WE’RE GOING TO BE AUNT. JENNA IS PREGNANT.” Lottie jumped around.