Chapter 3

Here's the third chapter. Thanks for voting and reading. Please tell your friends to read my story. That means a world to me. I hope you like this part :)

_______________________________________________________________________

"Jenna" a girl's voice made me back to reality.

"Oh sorry guys. I just feel nervous." I said looking at ground.

"Louis said hi to you but you just ignored him." said Lana while frowning.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry Louis. Hi." I blushed.

"No problem. I thought something is wrong with me. Haha!" said Louis while smiling at me.

God he's so cute. I've never thought I could have a strong crush on someone. But now.. I just can't believe. Normally I have crush on someone for 2 weeks or 2 months. But this one is different.

"Guys I should go. Don't forget what I said. Just focus on the lyrics and your voice." said Tulisa while saying bye to us and the others. She was going on the stage for show. I got a little bit more excited. First, it's our first show. Second, One Direction and Little Mix are here.

"So girls, are you excited about your first live show?" asked Harry.

"Oh yeah we're excited, nervous and scared at the moment. I'm shaking right now." said Katherine.

"Seriously you don't have to. Just go for it. Ignore all the eyes on you. Like Tulisa said, try to focus on what you are doing. Not the audience." said Liam.

"Thank you so much for the advice Liam." said Nina.

"Why are you so calm?" said Louis while looking at me.

"Uhm.. I.. It's just.." I started to say but I stopped by Louis voice.

"Are you nervous?" said Louis.

"Uhm yes a little bit.. no very."

Everyone started laughing at my answer. I was confused. Did I say something really funny? Ugh stop it. They are just making me blush.

"Don't blush Jenna. Everything is okay. We're not strangers. We are your new friends. You need to be comfort with us." said Louis while smiling.

New friends? So just this? We've just met each other a few minutes ago and now we're friends. The good point is we're friends. Yeah!

"Is any of you a fan of us and Little Mix?" said Niall.

All the girls said yes, except me! Everyone was looking at me and the girls were giving me weird looks.

"I am. A huge mixer." I said.

"So that means you're not a huge Directioner?" Louis made a puppy face.

"No noo I am. But Little Mix is so closer for me. They are girl just like me."

"Haha okay I get it." Louis laughed.

We talked for a couple of minutes. Louis was so sweet to me. We said more about each other. I think right now we're friends.

"So Jenna. Can I have your phone nu..." Louis was about to say this important thing. But the annoying crew came and called us for show.

"Oh my gosh." said Nina.

I couldn't breath. What if I mess everything up? What if we loose in the first week? Ughh Jenna keep these stupid things out of your mind. You are going to make it.

"Louis you were about to say something." I said.

"Forget about that. I'll tell you later.. probably!" said Louis while looking at ground.