Chapter 4

"Wake up babe. We have a lot of work today." a soft girly voice said. She already made me smile. But I couldn't wake up. I was too sleepy.

"Louis, babe wake up." said Eleanor while shaking me with her hands.

"No El, let me sleep a little more." I said.

She giggled. We had a long night. So it was normal for me.

"Baby please wake up. Tomorrow I'm gonna leave for my work so today is the last day that we can have fun." said Eleanor.

"Fine!" I said while sitting up and putting on my pants and shirt.

"Yessss." she giggled again while putting her hands in the air. She's so cute. The best thing happened in my life. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she smiled.

"I was just thinking that I'm so happy to have you az my girlfriend. Maybe soon my fiance, or wife!" I said.

"Awww Louis it's too soon to talk about being husband and wife. What do you want for breakfast?" she said.

"I don't know. How about McDonald?" I smirked.

"You are crazy Tommo. But yes that's a good idea."

I love the way she's okay with everything. She always wants to have fun and no matter what, she always says yes. One other reason to love her by the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's P.O.V:

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty. You have to wake up. We have a million things to do today. We have to go to studio, practice on our performance's dance, practice on our voice, practi..."

"Shut your mouth off Lana. I'm already awake." I said while shutting my pillow right into her face.

"Oauchhhhh!" she said while jumping up and down and covering her nose.

"You absolutely deserved it." I laughed.

"You are rude. Bye!" said Lana while trying to imitate people on Twitter.

"But that really hurt." said Lana again.

We heard our door open and 3 girls falling on the floor. So for sure they are Katherine, Nina and Claire. They are mental.

"Hi." said Claire while trying to stand up.

"So we're here to tell you that.. oauch stop it Nina." Claire was about to say something but Nina held her to stand up as well.

We started laughing at Claire's reaction.

"We're going to McDonalds for breakfast." said Katherine. I laughed at her because she was still on the floor. Too lazy to stand up.

"Breakfast at McDonalds? Are you okay?" I said.

"Looks like we're okay. Shut up and follow us to the car."

I looked at Lana who was looking at me as well. Both of us gave each other werid looks and sigh.

After 20 minutes being on the way, we finally arrived to McDonalds. Nina and Lana were ordering the foods or should I say BREAKFAST! Katherine was on her phone as always. And then we come to Claire who is checking herself in her little mirror. I let out a loud sigh and looked around.

The door of McDonals opened and I saw Louis walking in and holding a girl's hand. Louis and Eleanor. My heart skipped a beat. That really hurted my heart. Louis was smiling like a child who saw his christmas gift. I bet he's so happy with her. Lucky her. Everyone wants to be Eleanor Calder for sure.