Chapter 6

"Why?" said Lana. Her voice was trembling.

I looked up to see her and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Because it's better. For me, for you, for your future. No one wants me here. Even my family treat me bad. I have nothing. So probably I should leave the group and go to find something that belongs to me." I said giving them a weak smile.

They were in shock. Suddenly I heart Lana talking "Nooo please nooo! I'm sorry. We're sorry for treating you bad, ignoring you. Leaving you alone when you had many troubles. When your heart was broken because of the boy you love. We're sorry."

Lana sat on the floor and putting her hands on my hands. "We love you."

The other girls were same like Lana. They were worried and their eyes were teary.

I couldn't break their heart. They were really sorry. Lana was sobbing and covering her face on my legs.

"Don't be upset girls. I'm.. I'm going to stay." I said.

I heard them screaming and hugging me. Lana wipped the tears from her eyes. And hugged me again.

"I'm so so so sorry for ignoring you apologize. We promise you, we're going to listen to what you say in every fight we are going to have. I hope it's not going to happen." said Lana again.

"What's going on here?" I heard a familiar voice. We looked at the one who said that now. We were in shock.

It was Louis. After weeks!! The sad thing is I'm still in love with him. I avoid my eye contact with him. He noticed that I’m ignoring him.

"Hey Louis." said Claire. She clearly knew that I'm avoiding Louis so she decided to answer him instead of me.

"You guys doesn't look alright. What happened?" said Louis confused.

"What don't you go with your friends? I think they are waiting you over there." I said pointing at his friends standing  infront of the backstage door.

He was speechless. He nodded and followed his friends. The girls looked at me with wide eyes.

A single tear fell from my eye.

"Jenna calm down. You can forget him. We're here to help you." said Lana while taking my hand.

"It's hard. It's really hard. It's like.. like someone is taking your heart out of your body. I can't deal with it." I said.

"Shhh.. Come here. Everything will be okay." said Lana and then they hugged me.

We were hugging for a minute then I pulled out and stood up. "Girls I'm going to WC."

I said and left the room. In the middle of the way I saw Louis while talking to someone on phone. I didn't want him to see me. But too late. He caught. I took a step behind trying to pretend I didn't saw him and I'm trying to find something. My damn luck. He walk across me. Oh god. Should I run? I looked around and saw a door. I didn't know where I would be after opening this door but I didn't mind.

I opened to see... GREAT! I saw Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry looking at me with weird looks. So now I'm done. You know what I mean? DONE!

Someone tapped on my shoulder. Of course he was Louis. I turned back to see him smirking.

"Ermm.. I... I was.." Louis stopped me.

"Running away from me? Can I know why?" he said putting his hand on the wall and looking straight into my eyes. Oh god. His eyes! STOP IT JENNA!

"I'm didn't run away from you. I was just trying to find WC." I said and heard them laughing. Shut it.

"It didn't look like what you said. C'mon, you didn't talk to me well when I saw you with your friends." He took my hand and stepped a little closer.I could feel his breath.

"I.. I.." I didn't say anything. I pushed him away

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME. I CALLED YOU TO SAY SORRY BUT YOU IGNORED ALL THE CALLS AND TEXTS." I shouted. Letting all the words I wanted to say dry out of my mouth. I felt proud for saying all those things.

"You're right. But it was because of my situation. Believe me I didn't want to ignore you. You are a good friend of mine. But me and Eleanor wasn't doing well after I helped you." he said.

All the boys at room was staring at us. I wasn't going to say everything infront of them.

"At least you could tell me. So I could stop calling you and wasting my time." I started to walk to the door but I stopped "And why are youn talking to me when you don't want to loose Eleanor?" I said.

"We're not together for a while. We needed some space." Louis said.

I ruined their relationship. I still feel sorry even if I was angry at Louis for ignoring me about 5 damn weeks.

"I'm sorry. It was all my fault." I said and walked out of the room.

"No it wasn't your fault." I heard Louis shouting. I looked back to see him walking across me.

"Don't worry. Eleanor said she need some space. She was so emotional because of her works. We'll be alright. She even called me today to meet each other again. There's nothing to worry about." He said and hugged me.

A part of me was happy for him. But a part of me wished he was lying about taking back his relationship with Eleanor.

I heard a girly voice from behind. I pulled out of the hug and said goodbye to Louis. I walked away and watched Nina with very wide eyes. She was about to faint.

"What was that hug for? You two looked like two person who are in Love." she said with an excited voice.

"Seriously? Shut up." I said.

We both laughed at the same time. "But seriously you two will be great for each other." she said and looking at me serious.

"Nina stop or I'll fall in love with him again." I warned her.

"You already love him silly." she said and tapped on my head.

"Nooo I mean more."

We walked to our room. We slaped each other on our way to room. Typical us. I wished what she said was true. I wished Louis loved me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short. I have headache and I can't focus on the story. I'll post more soon. More drama is on the way :) xx