Chapter 2

Hello Everybody. Thanks to everyone who is reading my story and voting. So here's the second chapter. Sorry if I have any grammar problem. I need an editor. I will find someone soon. I promise.

I hope you like this part. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been practicing on our first live show for hours now. I don't feel tired at all. I'm doing the work I want so I shouldn't be tired at all.

"Okay you're done today. Go get something to eat and rest. You should have full energy for tonight." said Tulisa as she the left the room.

"I can't believe it. Tonight is our first show. I'm gonna cry." said Lana while faking like she's crying.

"Cry baby cry. You'll be okay." said Katherine sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." said Lana while slaping at Katherine's face.

"So did you know that Little Mix will be on X Factor tonight?" said Claire.

"WHAT? No way!" I said while screaming.

I'm a massive Little Mixer. They are my inspiration. The reason why I loved singing more. I'm gonna meet my idols tonight.

"And guess what? One Direction will be on X Factor too." said Claire

What the hell? Is it true? Or it's just a dream? Calm down Jenna, calm down. They are just 5 boys that.. They are One Direction oh my god I cannot calm down. I bet Louis is hotter in the person.

"This can't be true!" I said.

All the girls looked at me with weird looks.

"Sorry girls. It's just.. I can't believe that we're here and we gonna meet our idols. I'm so lucky to have you and be here with you." I said and hugged all of them.

"Awww" all the girls said.

"Ehem ehem, girls we should go. Tonight is a big night." said Nina and went to the car. We followed her. I'm so ready for tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls, are you ready?" said Tulisa while checking herself in the mirror.

"Yeah we are ready." I said.

"In a few minutes X Factor will start and I want you to calm down and focus on your voice. You have to be carefull. One mistake can ruin everything. Just focus on the lyrics and your voice and don't think about anyone. I know it's hard to see everyone staring at you but you have to deal with it. Okay?"

"Okay." we said.

"Tulisa?" said a girl.

Tulisa turned around and let a low scream. And hugged that girl.

"Perrie I'm so happy to see you here. How's your work going? Is everything alright between you and Zayn?" said Tulisa.

Perrie Edwards is in our room and I'm just sitting here watching her while talking to Tulisa. GREAT! Should I say hi?

"I'm so happy to see you too Tulisa. Everything is alright with my work and Zayn. We are planning to go to Paris before our tour start. So I'm excited about it. Oh are they your new girl groupd?" said Perrie while looking at us. Then me. She smiled when she saw my weird face.

"Yes they are 5 little cute girls. They remind me of you, Jade, Leigh Anne and Jesy!" said Tulisa.

Perrie came to me and hugged me then the other girls. How cute she is.

"I hope you guys make it. Tulisa always make the right decisions. I'm sure about that. You are looking so brilliant together. I think people will love you." said Perrie.

"Thank you so much Perrie." I said.

She smiled at me again. "Perrie can we take a picture with you?" said Nina.

"Of course you can."

Tulisa took a picture of us and Perrie.

"Girls follow me. I want to show you to the boys and my band." said Perrie.

"The boys?" I said.

"Yes. I meant Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis!" said Perrie.

Breath Jenna. Breeath! Inhale and exhale. Don't fangirl. Otherwise you'll ruin everything and Louis wont look at you again. I check myself in the mirro one more time before Lana taking my hand and force me to follow her.

I felt something in my stomach. I was excited. My heartbeats were really fast. Lana looked at me and grinned.

"What's up to you?" said Lana.

"I'm excited." I said with low tone.

"About what?"

"About what? Are you crazy? We're going to meet Louis Tomlinson and One Direction."

"Louis Tomlinson and One Direction? Why didn't you say One Direction? Do you have crush on Louis? Haha I knew..." a voice stopped Lana from talking.

It was Perrie. Showing One Direction and her friends to us. I looked around to see Louis looking at us with a cute smile. Then me. I tried my best to hide how excited I am. I don't know if it worked but I hope cause Louis didn't laugh at me. I realized that everyone said hi to the boys and Little Mix excpet me.

"Hi Jenna."

A sweet voice made me back to reality. It was Louis. The dream came true.