Chapter 26 (Final Chapter)

Louis’ P.O.V

“What?” I asked with tears in my eyes.

“She wants you I said.” The doctor smiled again.

I ran inside. I saw her.. She was hardly looking at me. A smile appear on her face.

I ran towards her and sat on the ground next to her bed. I grab her hand and started kissing her hand.

She giggled softly. That made me smile.

I look at her. “You scared me to death.” A tear slipped down my face.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry Louis. Everything is okay.” She smiled warmly.

We stayed silent for 5 minutes then she freaked out.

I looked at her again with worried eyes “What?” I asked.

“Baby.. How’s the baby?” she had tears in her eyes.

I looked behind to see doctor. I stood up and walked towards the doctor.

“Is our baby okay?” I asked worriedly.

“We don’t know yet. We’re going to test now. But there’s 90% chance that the baby is dead.” The doctor looked down.

I heard Jenna’s sobs. I ran towards her and hugged her. All these are my fault. I was the reason she ran away from me. When she just wanted to talk about the baby.

“I’m sorry, I’m such a mess Jenna. Forgive me. It’s my fault. It’s my fault that you are here. Everything is my fault.” I cried in shoulder.

She was crying as well. We may lost our baby. I can’t forgive myself.

“No it’s not.” She said.

I looked at her with wide eyes.

“What do you mean? You were mad at me and that made you like this. It is my fault.” I said.

“No it’s not. Everything I did was for us. I love you.” She smiled so weakly.

“Okay can we test that the baby is okay or not?” The doctor said.

I step backward and nodded as okay.

They ride something on a table. It was probably the thing that they get their test. I’m not good at pregnancy test. Louis Tomlinson, the guy who is more than 20 doesn’t know what’s that thing.

“Okay Jenna, I want you to calm down and just breath. We gonna test you now.” The doctor smiled warmly.

They put something on her stomach. There was silence for 30 damn seconds.

“Why there’s nothing there?” Jenna asked worriedly.

The doctor looked at us with a sad look.

“I SAID WHY THERE’S NOTHING?” Jenna shouted. I took her hand to calm her down.

The doctor took a breath and kept testing again.

Jenna was crying. I took her hand tight.

Then we heard someone laughing. I looked up to see the doctor with wonder eyes.

“What?” I asked.

Me and Jenna were looking at the doctor with hope.

“I don’t know how it’s possible, but baby is still alive.” She smiled at us.

I took a deep breath and hugged Jenna.

“Where’s the baby?” Jenna said while looking at the monitor.