Chapter 12

"How the hell did they find this picture? Management is going to kill me." he said as he putted his hands in his hair.

I stood up and ran to him. I hugged him. He hugged me back and made me stay silence for a few seconds.

"Louis.." I started to say. But his blue teary eyes made me stay silence a bit more. Oh god! I won't let him get hurt. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

"Louis don't worry. I'm going to help you and be here for you. Management is not going to do anything to you. I won't let them." I hold his face.

He just looked at me speechless. I felt tears in my eyes. He just made me cry too by being so innocence.

"I don't want to leave Eleanor." all he said was that. Well, he disappointed me a bit.

"Louis, the reason why they would get mad of you is being with Eleanor. You have to move on. If you two meant to be forever, one day she'll come back and be with you again. But now.. The only thing is going to help you is broke up with Eleanor." I said.

He took steps back. He was angry again. Angry at me. While I was trying to help him and him being stuborn.

"You are jealous of me and Eleanor. You can't see how we're happy. You don't have someone. But I have. And I don't want to loose her." he shouted.

"Louis could you please just shut up? I was trying to help you. I don't need your anymore. I don't need a boy who doesn't love me back. Get this out of your head." I shouted back.

"SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF!" he shouted again.

"You know what.. I hate you!" I said then I left home.

He's not going to change. He'll always be that rude boy. That careless boy. He's just hurting everyone for his love life. Everyone can fall in love. But no boy is like him. God..  I don't want to stay with him. I need someone who cares about me.

1 hour later..

I was walking down the streets. Not paying attention to any fan. They might think I'm rude but they can understand how upset I am. I looked at my watch to see.. WOAH! It's 3:45 and I'm still walking. I had to go to Harry's house.

Hopefully I was near his house. So after 5 minutes I reached to his house and ring the doorbell. I heard his footsteps. And then the door opened.

"Hello Jenna. Come in." Harry smiled.

"Hey Harry." I said with low voice.

I think he already noticed that I'm upset by my voice.

"Is it something wrong love?" Harry asked. It was normal for him to call me "LOVE".

"Acutally yes. I'm tired of Louis. I'm tired of him being rude with me. I'm tired of him being stuborn. I'm tir.."

"WOAH! Okay okay I understood. Calm down."

I blushed. He took my hand and lead me to his furniture.

"Tell me what happened, I'm here to help you." he looked deep into my eyes. I almost thought he's reading my mind.

"Well, I think you saw the new picture of him and Eleanor.." I looked at him waiting for his answer.

He nodded his head. "Well I tried to help him and told him he had to move on. But he shouted. And I told him I hate him." I said proudly.

"You didn't really meant that. Did you?" he asked curious.

"Well... Actually not. But I hate him. UGHHHH! I don't know." I looked at the ground.