Chapter 25

Louis’ P.O.V:

“Jenna babe why are you so worried?” I asked.

“I don’t know Louis. I feel bad. Like something is going to happen. Please don’t let me go! Please take my hand and don’t let them take me away from you.” She said while she started crying.

“Babe but what happened? Who wants to keep you away? Let me help you.” I said.

“You can’t help us if you don’t stay with us. We need you.” She said.

“We? Who is we? You and..?” I asked curious.

“Me and..”

She was about to say but she disappeared. I looked around for her. All I saw was a road. A road with a car. With a rotten car!

I let out a scream and woke up. I was sweating. Why did I dream about Jenna? What was she trying to tell me? What did she mean by “we”?

I drank a glass of water. None of the boys were in the room. I stood up and went through the door of my room.

I opened the door slowly. Then I saw the boys. Harry was crying. He was so upset. Other boys had tears in their eyes. What happened?

I was about to ask them until Liam spoke.

“Should we tell Louis?” Liam asked.

“I don’t know. He will freak out again if we say.” Zayn replied.

“It’s all his fault. If he didn’t shout at her she won’t be upset and leave here. She won’t get into accident.” Harry said and cried even harder.

Then it hit me. The dream. Jenna.. Car and the road! I came out of the room

All the boys looked at me with wide eyes.

“Where is she now?” I asked.

“Lou calm..” Niall was about to say something but I stopped him.

“IS SHE OKAY? WE HAVE TO GO TO HOSPITAL.” I shouted.

“Louis but..” Zayn was about to say.

“NO BUTS! TAKE ME THERE OR I WILL FIND HER BY MYSELF.” I shouted again.

They nodded and started walking towards the door of asylum! I’m not even belong here! Why am I even here? Why I treated Jenna and my sisters badly when they needed me?

I’m such a jerk.

I was so nervous about Jenna.

The whole ride car was so stressful. No one talked. I had tears in my eyes.

What if she leave me like my mum? I’m the reason that she got into accident.

‘Don’t let them take me away from you’

I won’t Jenna! I’m coming to help you. You are not going to leave me.

Finally after 35 minutes we arrived to hospital.

I rushed towards the door and asked where I can find her. All they did was giving me a weird look. What’s wrong with these people?

“Are you looking for Jenna Campbell?” A woman said.

“Yes exactly.” I said.

“Come with me.”

I followed her. She lead me to a room and opened the door. My girl! My girl was on that bed. Her face was pale and so bloody.

“She got into a bad accident. But she and the baby are okay.”

Baby? Which baby?

“Baby?” I asked curious

“Yes! She’s pregnant from two weeks ago. But there are still some problems. We should except everything. It’s possible that she can.. die!” She looked at the ground.

“What?”

Tears were in my eyes. Everything was so weird. Why? Why did I treat her like that? Why I broke her heart? I’m such a jerk.

“Do you think she will pass away?”

“I don’t know. But I can’t say she will die for sure. You can have a private time with her.” She left the room.

I walked closer to her bed. I sat on the chair next to her bed. I started crying so hard

I took her hand and kissed it.

“Jenna! I’m here now. Please don’t leave. Look! I’m not letting them to keep you away from me. I’m here to help you and.. And.. our baby! Please fight with this. You are strong and everyone knows. You always there for us. So you can be again. You always accept your life’s problems. And you can accept this thing too. You can get rid of it…”

I cried even harder. I couldn’t breath. I can’t live without her. Without her small hands, face and body. Her lovely words. Her clear heart. I’m nothing without her.

“PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US. WE NEED YOU. WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE. YOU HAVE TO GET MARRIED, HAVE BABIES, GET OLDER. AND I’M GONNA BE WITH YOU TILL THAT TIME. JUST DON’T LEAVE US. YOU ARE AN ANGEL, BUT YOU CAN’T BE A REAL ANGEL AND LEAVE US. PLEASE JENNA. COME BACK!” I was sobbing.

Every word I said was true. She was our angel. We can’t leave without her. Me, Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and her bandmates.

She motivated all of us. If she leave us.. All of us will feel her empty place.

If she leaves me.. I’m not going to be available to live again. I’ll be in that asylum again.

Then I heard noises. Nooo!

Heatbeat device was beeping too fast. No Jenna don’t leave us.

I opened the door of the room and screamed for help. I saw my mates and her friends. They had tears in their eyes. They understood why I’m screaming.

Lana fell on the ground and started crying. Harry was punching the wall with his hand. The others? They were like Harry and Lana. Cause they were so close to my angel.

“1.. 2.. 3..” The doctor was repeating this.

I was crying too hard. She can’t leave us.

“Mr Tomlinson?” The doctor called me.

I wasn’t ready to hear it. No no no no no!

I felt the woman’s hand on my shoulder. I turned around.

“She wants you!” The doctor smiled!

 _______________________________________________

So I changed Jenna's character. From Leighton Meester to Hannah Murray. Leighton was too old for Jenna. (I took these things too serious.)

So this story apparently will end in the next chapter. After this I'm gonna keep writing 'Fire Starter' anddddddddd.. My new story of Zayn Freaking Malik! It called Skins. Bassed on Skins series a bit and there's no Effy Stonem in the story. It's just Zayn and another girl. So yeah! Please support and don't forget to vote and comment. If you wanted to keep reading me and Sama's fanfics you can follow us :)

Wait for NEXT chapter muffins xx