Chapter 15

"The rehearsals are done for today." our management shouted. Ughh I hate them. They think like we're their pet. But not all of the members of our management.

Some of them are so caring and lovely. But those bastards are not even good.

"Why have you been so quite today?" said Claire while she was looking at me.

"Ermm I'm not quite. Who said that? Want me to shout?" I smirked.

"UGHH you are disgusting. No but seriously tell us what happened." said Claire and all the girls sat in front of me waiting for me to speak. These girls are crazy.

"Girls... Pleaseeee! Ugh okay okay fine!" I sat on the ground like them. and begin "Sooo Louis is acting weird. At first when Harry came to our house he was looking so serious because Harry puted his hand on my leg. And then he told me Harry is not the one to be with. Then those damn paparazzies found out about Louis meeting Eleanor and I tried to help him but he got angry and shouted." I took a breath.

They were staring at me like they were watching an action movie.

"Then I went to Harry's and we watched movie. But something different happened.." I stoped.

"WHAT?" said Lana.

"Ermm.. Harry kissed me. Then he began to pull out his shirt. And on that awful moment Louis came into his house and I never knew that he has the keys. He was angry at Harry and left the house."

"OH MY GOD. HOLD MEEEEH KATHERINE. I'M DYING." shouted Lana while she was fangirling.

We looked at her with serious looks so she came back to reality.

I continued "Today when I went home Louis was different. He was kind and funny. Just like the Louis I always saw on TV. We went out of our house and he kissed the top of my hair. It was just for public but on the car he did the same thing as Harry did."

"SAME THING AS HARRY DID? YOU MEAN HE KI..." Katherine shouted.

"Nooooo silly. He puted his hand on my leg and when we came in to the studio he tried to kiss me on the lips but then he stoped and smirked. I was thinking that he is playing again but he kissed the top of my hair again. But there were no paparazzies there. So I'm a bit worried about his situation."

"GURLLL THAT'S AMAZING. I'M FAITING. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YAAA." Lana shouted.

I looked blankly at her. Nothing happened between me and Louis. Louis just acted weird. I'm sure it's just something friendly. Nothing more.

I was about to say something when I felt someone sitting next to me. The girls had their eyes wide. They the person put his hand on my band and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I looked to see Harry!

"Harry?" I said nervously.

"Yes babe? I missed you." he put his head on my shoulder.

The girls and I were surprised. What the hell is happening? Louis is here and if he see him he might get angry again.

"Harry you shouldn't have to come." I whispered.

"Why?" he whispered back.

"Harry we're just friends. I know last night we had a little moment but that doesn't mean we're in a relationship." I said quietly.

His eyes widened. He looked at me with sad eyes. Ughh why should I live this moment? Why the hell I kissed Harry back last night? What the heck I'm doing?

"Oh.. Okay.. Sorry I went to far." he looked at the ground then sat up.

"HARRY WAIT." I shouted but it was too late. He left. I decided to follow him so I ran.

But two strong arm stoped me from running. The boy pushed me to his stomach. I couldn't see him cause my back was to him. But I could guess it was Louis. I could feel it when he was laughing.

"Louis what are you doing?" my back was still to him.

He puted his lips on my naked shoulder and since I had strapless I started to feel weird. But it was an amazing feeling. He brushed his lips on my skin. And I closed my eyes. What's happening to me?

His lips came to the back of my neck and kissed there. His hands tightened on my waist. He was brushing his on my stomach and then his other hand went to my leg.

"Louis what are you doing?" I opened my eyes. Yes right I didn't want him to stop but I had to. He was acting really weird and I was worried. I was worried about falling more and more for him and end up getting hurt.

He let go off of my waist and I turned to see him frowning. He didn't understand what he was doing.

"Sorry, we're friends.. If it's not normal for you... Erm.. Sorry." He was about to leave me but I took his arm. He stoped and looked at me.

"Don't leave me." I said.

I could see him smiling. Something different was in his eyes. Something really different. Like he was seeing something in me.. Like he was reading my mind.. Like he was understanding how I need him.

"I won't" he hugged. I hugged him back.

I heard someone's cough and looked to see Lana and Claire with extra wide eyes. (You are thinking about why I used extra.)

"Errrmmm .. Ummmm. Yeahhh! I mean, Ehh Jenna we are going out. W we wanted to ask if you guys want to join us." Lana was still on shock. God don't tell me that they saw all the things that Louis was doing a few seconds ago.

"Why not Lana." said Louis and then looked at me with a warm smile. "Are you agree sweetheart?" Louis continued.

"Yes why not." I smiled back to him.

"G Great." I could see Claire is about to shout.

"Okay so I'm going to take my car. Will see you girls in a few minutes." said Louis and left us.

"What was happening?" asked Claire.

"What what?" I tried to avoid them.

"Don't act like we didn't see. We see all the moments. Louis hugged you from behind. Started kissing you and if someone else saw that moment they would say 'awww what an amazing couple.' But I don't think it's acting. It's more than acting. I think Louis has something. I don't know but I know there's something in his mind." said Lana.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V:

I loosed my control. I didn't mean to kiss her now. I think she's going to think like I'm using her. But I just loosed my control.

I hugged her and kissed her accidently. Becasue she was going to follow Harry and I didn't want it.

Yes I'm jealous and I'm not going to let her be with someone else.

I wished that I could kiss her more and have her for myself. She's mine. I'm not going to let people take her away from me.