Chapter 9

Hey guys. Sorry this part is a bit short. I have to do my holiday homeworks and it takes all my time. So sorry. Here's chapter 9. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment.

_____________________________________________________________

"What the hell are you doing here? Were you listening?" said Louis angrily.

"No I just wanted to see you." I said.

"Don't ever dare to see me. Did you heard anything?" he said.

"No." I lied

He started to walk away but I stopped him.

"Actually I heard." I said.

He pushed me to the wall with his hand.

"What did you hear?" he said angrily again.

"Louis it's better for you to not visit Eleanor. Management will kill you if they find out." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Management can't do anything. And you.. stop stalking me. You are jealous of Eleanor. I think you are the reason why my relationship with Eleanor didn't work. So now back off. Leave me alone. You are nothing more than an annoying person." he said and left the house for Eleanor.

I just stayed there with sadness. The house was massive. I afraid to stay here by myself. So I decided to call the girls to come over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HE DID WHAT?" all the girls screamed at the same time.

"I told you. He left here for Eleanor." I said.

"So what are we going to do." said Nina.

"I don't know. The only thing I know is I'm scared from being alone in a big house." I laughed.

"That's natural. But hey.. I would die to live in this house." said Lana.

"You can visit me whenever you want to babe." I smiled at them.

I heard the front door open. We all jumped. Who can be in this time of night.

"Jenna where's your room?" asked Katherine.

"Shh.. we don't need to run to my room. Wait." I said while going to see who was the person who opened the door.

As I reach to the door, I saw a guy who seemed to kiss a girl. What the hell?

"Who the hell are you?" I said.

The guys turned back. Louis? And the girl was.. Eleanor?

"What?" said Louis while looking at me annoyed.

"I was scared. I didn't know you'll be back."

He rolled his eyes. He took Eleanor's hand and they passed by me. I closed the door and followed them. Until I heard Louis talking to the girls.

"What are you doing here?" said Louis angrily.

"We're here because you, bastard left her in a big house like this." said Lana angrily.

"Me? Bastard? Go out of my house." Louis shouted.

"They are not going anywhere Louis." I said.

"Huh? What?" Louis laughed.

"I don't say everything twice. Remember Louis? When you told me something like that. You bring Eleanor here so I can bring my friends too. Simple as that." I smiled at him.

He was speechless. He took Eleanor's hand again and lead her to his room.

"Seriously Jenna you have to come back to our house. We can't let you here stay with this maniac." said Katherine.

"I wish I could but management wont let me. I talked to them about 2 billion times but they didn't accept me." I took a deep breath.

"I think it's better for us to leave. Is there any problem for you?" Nina smiled weakly.

"No girls. Don't worry about me. I have to deal with it." I said.

"Well you have to find a boy too. He's not the one who can bring his girl here." said Claire.

"I think you are right. I'm going to call one of my guy friends so he can be here." I smiled.

We all cheered. The girls left me in the house. I was so alone. Sometimes I just wish I could never audition for X Factor. Then I could sit in front of tv and watch people while trying to sing. And I could only see Louis in my laptop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the furniture. And saw Louis in front of me while looking at me with mysterious eyes.

"You were on the floor when I found you. So I decided to put you on furniture." said Louis while looking at the ground

"Thank you." I said while sitting up and looking at the clock.

I looked at Louis with wide eyes. "It's really 3:12? God I slept so much."

I stood up but I felt my legs numb. So I fell on the ground. Louis stood up and came to me.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yes I'm okay. I just can't feel my legs well." I frowned.

"We should take you to hospital. This can't be good." said Louis trying to hold me in his hands.

"No Louis, no need for that. I'll get some rest and will be better." I smiled.

"No words. We're going to hospital."

Louis held me in bridal style and carried me to his car.

After 30 minutes the doctor came back.

"That's nothing to worry about. It's because she was a bit stressed. Be careful." said the doctor and left the room again.

I nodded. And just sat there looking Louis while he was frowning.

"Why you look like that?" I asked curious.

"Nothing. Jenna, I think you should call your friend to come to our house or you can visit them. It's better for you. You have to rest."

"Don't you think it's because of all the things you bring it into my life? The way you treated me was awful." I said.

Louis just looked at the ground and didn't answer me. I think he's agree with me. He have been really rude to me. It was the best time to say it to himself.