Chapter 5

Hello! How are you doing? Did you saw AAOOD2? It was so funny. I still watch it and laughing so hard. Spoon spoon spoon spoon spoooooooooon! Haha. Louis when he was killing the flies. It was amazing. And I forgot to mention Danielle. Mark should bring Eleanor and Perrie too. It will be more funny I guess! So here's chapter 5. Chapter 6 will be posted today or tomorrow (Not sure when, aha!)! I hope you enjoy this part. Sorry for my grammar mistakes. YAWN (Natalie started)

_______________________________________________________________________

It's been 5 weeks that I didn't see Louis. I messed up everything. His girlfriend didn't want me to meet him again. I was about to ruin their relationship. I'm the reason of the all the messes. Lana didn't forgive me for what I did 5 weeks ago. She was right. I did that over a boy who has girlfriend. I'm such a mess.

My family found out that I'm singing on the X Factor. They were going to kill me. They are still angry at me. They don't treat me like before. Louis doesn't care about me anymore. My family don't treat me well and most of all, my bandmates hate me.

If I only could go back in the time and change everything. Lana moved to another room. So I stayed in my room by myself. I should probably leave the band after X Factor. It's better for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

I was standing near London eye. I could tell I'm going to freeze. I just had a skinny legging. And I was wearing a t-shirt. I left my coat in McDonalds. I was thinking and thinking and thinking about what I did but someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back to see with worried eyes.

"Finally I found you. Are you cold?" he said while watching me shaking.

"A bit. But I can handle it." I said.

"No you can't." he gave me his coat.

"I'm not going to wear this. Look at you! You are just wearing a shirt." I said while trying to give him back his coat.

"And you are wearing the same. No put it on." he said while oppening the car's door for me. I put on the coat and went inside of the car. He closed the door and went to the otherside of car and sat on his driver sit.

"The girls are worried about you. Now tell me what happened!" said Louis curious.

"You don't have to know everything Louis. It's something between me and them." I said while frowning.

"Oh... you are right. I was just trying to help you. You know!" he said. I could tell he didn't expect my answer to be this.

"I'm sorry Louis. I know you were trying to help me but it's.. it's  just something I cannot tell you." I said while playing with my finger. We arrived to the hotel. I saw the girls waiting in front of the door for me. But they were a bit worried. Oh! GREAT! Eleanor is here too. She was probably angry at me.

Me and Louis went out of the car. I saw Eleanor running to Louis and hug him.

"Lou, why didn't you tell me you're going to pick her up? I was so worried about you."

"You don't have to worry. I forgot you were there too." said Louis and then realized that he shouldn't say that.

"WHAT?! IS SHE THAT IMPORTANT TO FORGET ME WHILE TRYING TO FIND HER?" Eleanor shouted.

"Woahh, calm down love. I wanted to help her." said Louis trying to calm Eleanor down.

"Louis if you ever meet her again, I swear to god that I'm going to break up with you."