Chapter 21

Author POV

"When is it?" Yuna asked, munching on her chips but her eyes still glued to the TV screen.

"End of this week. I will be flying to Chicago with the production management team. That means Jinhee will be there too." Jungkook explained, stretching his hand to grab some from Yuna too.

The female nodded, acknowledging his words but her full attention wasn't on him. The entertainment show on the screen was too attractive for her to register what the man just said.

Jungkook, unpleased with the lady's reaction, grabbed the controller on the coffee table and pressed the turn-off button.

"Hey!" Yuna finally switched her attention to Jungkook upon seeing the black screen. But she immediately muted herself when she saw that you-have-not-been-listening-to-me look on her boyfriend's face.

"Alright, I am sorry. That show was too interesting..." Her voice faded off when the man just stared at her sternly.

"Fine..." she mumbled, her lips pressed together into a line, "I am listening now." She held onto Jungkook's hand, but he didn't budge.

"Come on," She groaned in dismay. "Our great Jungkook wouldn't be this petty right?"

"I am." He shortly replied, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I was talking to you about some serious things, but you are not interested." Jungkook commented, feeling hurt as he leaned back on the sofa.

"Nonono, I am interested! You said that you are going on a business trip. I heard that!" She followed his trace and leaned back, shaking his shoulder lightly to make him look at her.

"Where to?" He tested, leaving the girl swallowing her saliva nervously.

"Err... you said..." Her eyes rolled up and down, trying to recall the statement.

"You weren't listening." The man snarled, swiping her hands away from his shoulder gently. He is not mad; he can never be mad at this adorable girl.

Annoyed at Jungkook's reaction and the fact that she couldn't remember what he said, Yuna whined softly, burying her face into his built-up chest, "I am sorry..." she apologised in embarrassment.

Finally letting out a laugh at his girlfriend's cute reaction, Jungkook shook his head, looking at the ball of furry lying in his chest. How could he resist such a cute apology. What can he do? He fell hard over and over again at every single action she does.

Swiftly, he pulled the girl up lying her down on the sofa before hovering over her. Such a dangerous position. Yuna gulped in shocked, eyes widened at the man's sudden actions. She wasn't expecting this. "J-Jungkook..." was all she could mutter.

"Not doing anything bad, don't worry." The man lightly chuckled, "I was saying that I have a business trip to Chicago with my production team at the end of this week. I will have to be there for a week or so." Jungkook repeated and the girl nodded obediently. "And I said," he paused for a second, "it means Jinhee will be there with me."

"Oh..." Yuna replied, her eyes twirling around again to find the right words. Is she exactly worried? Not really, she knows Jungkook only loves her. Is she feeling comfortable? Not really either, because he will be there with another lady who is his childhood friend. Not to mention, Chicago is where Jinhee and Jungkook first met and became friends. But there is nothing she can do, right? It's a business trip after all and she believes Jungkook entirely. She is not lying when she said that.

"It should be hot and humid in Chicago during this period. You can travel light then." Was all Yuna could comment as she doesn't know how she should react yet.