Chapter 1

Author POV

"Today, it's our pleasure to invite our youngest CEO of the largest trading company in Seoul, Mr Jeon Jungkook, to our show tonight..."

One of the most popular live interview show was playing on the big screen TV on the streets. Girls would definitely halt in their tracks to stare at the charming man in the TV. That's right, he is Jeon Jungkook. The hottest topic online due to his looks, capability and high popularity among young girls.

Jeon Jungkook, currently 22 years old, CEO of the largest trading company in Seoul. He took over his father's position as the CEO as his father retired due to his health issues. Managing such a successful and complicated company is not easy at such a young age but Jungkook manages it extremely well. He was on worldwide magazines and newspapers, being the new generation TOP 10 most capable CEO. His ability is definitely beyond all questions. He is smart and tactful, not to mention, on such an attractive appearance. He wins many hearts of the young girls in Korea, not losing to the famous idols. Many fresh female graduates wish to enter into Jungkook's company because to him. I mean, who wouldn't want such a good-looking boss.

There is this saying, "Bad boys always get the girls". This best illustrates on Jeon Jungkook. Under his perfect image, everyone who knows him personally knows that he is a bad boy. A bad and hella hot boy. In the morning, he works in the office, wearing expensive tuxedos. In the night, throwing his outer coat and tie away, unbuttoning the top 2 buttons of his shirt, he is a regular in the clubs with many girls surrounding him. What's new? He is Jeon Jungkook.

"Come on, give me more beer." Jungkook shouted, wrapping his arms around the waists of the girls beside him, letting them kiss their way down his body. "Don't stop, drink up!" He would order the slutty girls, forcing beers down their throat. "Good girls." He compliments with a smirk, alluring more girls with his prepossessing face.

Not only is he good with girls, he is good in bed. That is the main reason why so many girls surround him every time he steps into the club. He changes his girl in bed every day, making girls scream his name while making out. "I don't like girls who are too innocent. If you are acting innocent here, get out." He once chased a girl out of his hotel room for not satisfying his needs.

He goes home almost drunk most of the time, arms around a different woman each day who wears short dresses and skirts. Today is no different, probably another girl to make out with him. His parents are not at home because his father goes to America to recuperate and his mom follows along. He is the only child with 4 other maids to take care of him. His maids already got used to this situation, but they couldn't do anything to stop him.

Besides being a play boy and a bad boy, he is arrogant in blood. He doesn't see anyone but himself. Who can ever beat him in his achievements in life? No one. He is always the best. "Don't give me such rubbish work. I don't hire you into the company to be useless. Get your damn shit together!" He scolded most of his employees and does not give a second chance to mistakes made. Many employees probably hate him when they start working for him while there are so many girls out there crazy for him.

In conclusion, Jeon Jungkook is an angel on the outside and devil on the inside. Sweet on the outside, a pain in the ass on the inside. In short, a bastard.

Seoul is 100, 201 kilometres square. With such a large piece of land, on one end lives a man like Jeon Jungkook, but on the other end, lives a girl like Choi Yuna who leads a much simpler and peaceful life.

Choi Yuna, such an ordinary name just by hearing it. Yes, she is an ordinary girl too. She is 21 years old, who just graduated from university. Just started in the work force, she is full of energy and yearns for a better future for Korea with her small effort. She is still innocent and compassionate, not knowing what the reality waits for her. It is not exactly a bad thing to be naïve in the 20th century. We need more people like this to believe that we can change our environment bit by bit with our effort.