Chapter 5

Author POV

"Mr Jeon, you have a business trip to Ilsan tomorrow. Your flight is at 5p.m." Joanne was pointing out the important matters as usual. "Got it." With a short reply, she left him alone in his office.

"Yuna, have a safe flight. Don't worry about the children, we will take good care of them." Yuna's co-workers bided her goodbye as she pulled her luggage with her. "See you guys in a weeks' time. Bye!"

Yuna is going back to Ulsan for a home trip since the last time she went back was almost a year ago. Mrs Son granted her leave as she also wants this hardworking lady to take a break from the kids. Yuna is always grateful that she could meet such a great group of colleagues. Ilsan, I am coming back.

Yuna POV

"Unnie!" the moment I stepped into the house, I heard the most welcoming call ever. Seeing my sister running towards me, giving me a warm hug. "I am back, Umma!" Smelling the aroma of the Korean dishes from the kitchen, I know that she is at home.

"Our Yuna is finally back. Your appa is still at the store. He will be back later to have dinner together." Umma hugged me with the ladle in her hand, signalling me to go back to my room.

Woah, it has been such a long time since I am back to my own room. Looking at the furniture which are untouched in the same positions made me question my choices as to why I made the decisions to go to Seoul alone. I miss home.

"To celebrate that Yuna is back, I made our daughter's favourite dried sweet potatoes in our eatery's kitchen just now." Appa clapped his hands, revealing my beloved dish. "Gomawo, appa. You didn't have to make it. You must be tired after a day of business." I frowned a bit, tasting my appa's cooking skills which never fails me. The reasons why I love coming back.

Jungkook POV

"Welcome, Mr Jeon. We have already prepared for your transport and accommodation. Please follow me." One man in suit approached me the moment I stepped out of the arrival hall. I recognise him, he is the secretary of Mr Ryu, the client that I will be meeting tomorrow. "Thank you." I greeted as he took over my luggage bags for me.

"Please enjoy your stay in Ilsan, Mr Jeon. Mr Ryu will meet you at his office tomorrow at 10am. I will see you tomorrow then." He bowed respectfully towards me, leaving me alone in the premium suite. Taking a glimpse at my watch, it's almost 7p.m. A great timing to grab a dinner before starting work again.

Author POV

The next day came and Jungkook was busy with his meetings while Yuna was helping out in her parents' eatery.

"Yuna, table 15." Shouts her mom who was at the cashier, collecting money. "Got it!" When Yuna was young, she used to help out in their eatery after school every day. They are not considered rich nor are they poor. They had been continuing their business for more than 20 years, way before Yuna was born. Being able to work hard together with her parents once again made Yuna mesmerised her times when she was young.

Nearing dinner time were the times of their peak business period. After work and school, many customers will be enjoying their meals in their eatery. Some are regular customers who have been supporting them long time ago, this made Yuna feel even more blissful to be able to meet them.

"Looks like Yuna has grown up to be a really fine lady." Uncles and aunts would praise her in front of her mom whenever they have the chance to.

Jungkook POV

"Mr Jeon, do you need me to make reservations in the restaurant nearby? It's getting late." Mr Ryu's secretary offered but I declined. "It's alright. I would like to take a walk in the city on my own. I will explore around." With that, he left with a bow. After changing into my casual clothes, I left the hotel.