Chapter 24

--- 2 years later ---

Author POV

Time flies unknowingly. Yuna and Jungkook had been together for almost 2 years now. It was a relationship that nobody thought would work out for this long. Jungkook managed to prove himself right, he has changed for Yuna. Everything seemed so perfect. Yuna was still working at the orphanage while Jungkook has been busy with his company. Jinhee left Korea and went back to Chicago with Jungkook's parents and decided to start her own business.

Flashback

"I hope you treat him well, Yuna." Jinhee commented, holding onto her luggage as she let out a heavy sigh. "I never knew Jungkook will be this devoted to you, but that doesn't mean I am giving up. If you two are not ganna last, I will be back."

"Don't worry, Jinhee. Won't give you the chance to." Yuna's lips curled into a small smile. "Have a safe trip and I hope you succeed in your own business."

With that, Jinhee left and walked towards the departure gate to leave for Chicago.

One year has been long enough for the couple to experience many different occasions together. They are still not living together after Jungkook's parents left his mansion but would sometimes stay over at each other's place. They would go on vacations together, working overtime together, roaming on the streets in Seoul together. All they needed was the accompany of one another.

"I will never forget you made me pay for your expensive tuxedo and shoes back then." Yuna gave a dirty look at Jungkook who swung his hand over her shoulders as they were shopping at a mall near Yuna's apartment.

"C'mon, it has been 2 years ago. Let it go." Jungkook laughed as he recalled how he "bullied" his girlfriend and found it interesting. "Besides, you paid for those items and possessed me in return. You earned a great profit, honey." He joked while the girl slapped his arm and rolled her eyes. Who would ever expect them to fall in love when they were cursing at each other every single minute? Jungkook didn't. All he wants to do now, is to provide Yuna with the best experience.

Ever since they got together, Jungkook hasn't stepped in the club, not even once. He would meet his brothers in other restaurants or even in his own mansion.

"I never knew you are ganna be wholesome one day," they would always comment when Jungkook rejected their invitations to the club. "You have grown up to be a real man."

Indeed, he absolutely did. He finally knew how to love someone and love himself. He finally knew what it feels like to have someone that he truly cares for on the tip of his heart. He enjoys the responsibility that he is holding towards the girl of his life. Over the years, this feeling gets stronger, and he knows she is the one.

On the other hand, the girlfriends of Yuna's would always compliment Jungkook in awe whenever they recalled about the past.

"Remember how unnie would always swear when she received his texts and calls?" SinB cackled in joy.

"I could never imagine how much he changed for you, Yuna. I am so happy for you." Sojung would comment, patting on the girl's shoulder.

"Who would foresee that I will be falling for a bastard..." Yuna jested with a smile. Her lips would always creep into a smile whenever she thinks about Jungkook. That man who once ruined her peaceful life, but now, giving her a fairytale.

This particular night, Yuna was scrolling her phone, while lying on Jungkook's lap as he was working on his emails with his clients. He has been busy as always due to his expansion of business. He was pretty stressed out these few months, going though proposals and presentations, having meetings after meetings.