Chapter 4

IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, I think I am going to stop updating this story since I have no idea how to continue. Thank you so much for all your support for the past 3 chapters. Sincere apologies for those who have been supporting me. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT BUT I AM TAKING MY LEAVE FROM WRITING STORIES. I hope you guys will find other writers who are much much better than me. I will miss you guys so much... This is the last chapter that I will be writing... I hope you guys enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE! HEHE~ I AM JUST KIDDING! OF COURSE I AM GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING <3

Okay, let's get started! Leggo~

Author POV

"Please give me the power of having higher EQ. I am reaching my limits, guys. Help me!" Yuna was stabbing her steak with her fork, complaining to her girls. "Is he really that bad?" Sojung tried to acknowledge her angriness while stopping her from ruining of the food.

"Tell me this is not bad enough, tell me that, unnie." Yuna rolled her eyes, cutting her steak impatiently. "I didn't know he is like this. He looks so charming on magazines." Yerin commented, munching on her lunch. "Don't be deceived. He is a moron!"

"How are you going to do about it then?" Yewon asked in concern, feeling extremely bad for her unnie. "What else can I do? I need to endure till our orphanage can support itself." Yuna sighed, admitting that this is the life she had to face. "You know that will be in a long time, unnie." SinB shook her head, disagreeing to Yuna's statement. "But there is nothing else, I can do about it. If I retaliate, our orphanage is going to close down. Where do my kids go? Nowhere."

Yuna POV

I had a super long complaining session with my girls, scolding that freaking bastard over and over again. I still don't understand why such a beast can exist in this world. Since he called me, I saved his number in my phone... named as BASTARD.

The following week, he came down to the orphanage. Once again, for show. There were media with him, following him around as he explained about where his funding would go to. "That's about it. I hope Love Yourself Orphanage will be able to benefit through my funding." He smiled into the cameras making me wanna puke my breakfast out.

FAKE. Was the only word I could read from all over his face. He only agreed to help our orphanage because I begged and compensated him, when he is ten times richer than me. Now, he is showing as if he wants to fund from the deepest side of his heart. Pfft, does he even have one? Bastard.

"Come on, children. There is nothing special to watch here. Let's get back to class." I shooed the girls back into class who were attracted by Jeon Jungkook's visuals. You guys are too young, my darlings. "Unnie, when can I find a handsome boyfriend like him?" one of them asked, pointing towards his direction.

"Let unnie tell you. Handsome guys are not reliable, understand? Looks is not important. Look at that man, he is handsome, but you will never know if he has a nice personality." I explained to her, bending to her eye level.

"How do you know I don't have a nice personality? Hi there, cutie." God knows from where, Jeon Jungkook has been behind me all along, overhearing what I have said. He bent down beside me, ruffling the girl's hair. "Hello, handsome oppa." She greeted sweetly at Jungkook, waving her small hand in front of him.