Chapter 12

Author POV

Sometimes fate is really something funny. It happens whenever and wherever without anyone expecting it. It comes when it wants to. When you are fated to fall in love with someone, you will.

"I-I think I like you too, Jeon Jungkook."

The kiss followed after that sentence was much heated and passionate. Their lips dancing with each other, exploring the shape of their tongues as they kissed even deeper. Never once have the both of them ever thought of lying in bed with each other, feverishly kissing.

After a round of intense kiss battle, Jungkook hovered over the female, trapping Yuna within his arms on bed as he looked down to meet her eyes. Her glittering eyes which was the only bright thing in the dark room. Yuna was panting a little due to lack of oxygen while Jungkook chuckled softly.

"If you want to regret now, I will let you go, Choi Yuna."

Not getting a response from her, he took it as a silent consent. Leaning in as his breath hit her neck, he trailed his kissed down his way, unbuttoning her shirt. The smell of her cherry shower gel surrounded his senses as he continued to plant small kisses on her bare shoulders.

Jungkook has never been this gentle and patient on bed, but it's different if it's Yuna. He knows it's her first time and he doesn't want to scare or hurt her. He wants her first to be a pleasant one.

Yuna was biting on her lower lip, containing this weird tangling feeling in her stomach as she felt Jungkook removing her shirt. She doesn't know if she is ready, but her brain does not hate it. She knows that Jungkook is a playboy who definitely slept with many girls, but she couldn't resist it. Maybe this is her fate.

"I am asking you again, Yuna. If you want to regret now, I will stop."

Jungkook is afraid that he is moving on too fast. He doesn't want this relationship to be just like those one-night stands he had in the past. He is serious this time round and he is sure of it. He is scared that Yuna was too shy to reject him. He doesn't want her to be forced.

Yuna could feel his sincerity by looking at his eyes as she shook her head lightly. "I am not regretting."

Caressing her cheek, he pecked at the corner of her lips before removing both their clothes. Jungkook is hella skilful on bed but with Yuna, he just wants to be simple and loving. No lust, no rough.

He entered her tenderly in such a comfy weather which left the inexperienced girl a sleepless night as he continued the "exercise" till late midnight.

"Have a good night, my girl."

He kissed her temple softly, lying her clemently on the bed after washing up her petite body. She was lighter than he thought while hugging her bare body into his embrace, covering the blanket over them.

Staring at her peaceful sleeping face, he couldn't help but to think about her reaction that she might give when she wakes up tomorrow. Whatever it would be, if she regrets, he will let her go. If she decided that she is not ready for a relationship with him, he will accept it wholeheartedly. As long as she is happy, he is willing to do anything.

Since when is he ever like this? Even he is not recognising his own self. Is this the change after finding true love? Guess it is.

The morning came really quick as Yuna squirted her eyes before the pain on her waist hit her. She took a sharp breath as she tried to get hold of the thoughts flashing through her brain. Her actions woke up the man beside her, when she realised they were both naked under the blanket.