Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

Lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, I couldn't help but started giggling. That Choi Yuna is really something eh. Usually, whenever I am on an overseas trip, I will be spending my nights at the various clubs since I am alone. But this time, I find myself going to Yuna's eatery almost every night. If not, I will be spending my nights in the hotel, clearing up my workload.

Flashback

"Argh, Jeon Jungkook! Don't be too full of yourself!" Yuna yelled at me, whacking my arm. Calling my full name huh? Very well then, Choi Yuna.

"I heard that... Choi Yuna." I raised an eyebrow, staring at her. I could feel her stiffen up right away, almost stopping her breath to comprehend the situation. She probably knew that she was doomed. "I mean... err... did I?" There, she tried with her old tricks again. I just gave a light nod with a playful smile.

It is funny how she got panicky while the Choi Yuna that I know is all mighty and fearless. "Don't worry, I have not thought about anything yet. But keep in mind, you owe me one." I stood up from my cross-legged sitting position, patting the dusts off my pants, looking down at her.

"You really don't wanna leave, eh? I am leaving then." Swinging the plastic bags of rubbish, I turned my back.

"Hey, hey! Wait for me! Jeon J- Mr Jeon!" I heard her shouting behind me, followed by quick and heavy footsteps.

So quickly, a week's break away from Seoul has ended. I packed my luggage, checking out before deciding where to spend my last 2 hours in Ilsan before leaving for the airport.

12p.m. Maybe I should just go there, I can fill my stomach anyways.

Author POV

"You are leaving soon?" glimpsing the small suit case by Jungkook's leg, Yuna predicted while serving him his food. "Yea, my flight is at 5pm." He shortly answered, digging in his food.

This day, he was dressed differently as the past few days. He had been in tuxedos for most of his days there since he was having meetings after meetings. But today, he was wearing his casual clothes, white tee with ripped jeans, nothing fancy and formal.

"He will be a good boyfriend." Yuna was busy preparing the dishes to serve when her mom popped in out of nowhere. "Omo, umma. You scared me!" Placing on the utensils on the tray, ready to serve, Yuna turned to her mom, "And no way will he be a good boyfriend. I told you we were enemies."

"Hello young man, I heard from Yuna that you are leaving Ilsan soon. Here, a free steamed egg for you before you leave. Don't reject my offer." Jungkook looked up from his soup, then at the steamed egg in front of him, before landing his eyes on Yuna's mom.

"T-Thank you, Mrs Choi." Jungkook was flustered by the sudden offer, bowing his head to show his gratitude. "Don't need to be so formal, young man. Hope you had fun in Ilsan." She smiled.

"Umma! Aren't you supposed to be helping out?" Yuna crossed her arms, raising her brows. "I am just talking to my customers to boost customers' satisfaction, darling." Yuna's mom smiled, "Besides, there are lesser customers around already."

"Umma! Unnie!" From the main door was Yuna's sister in her uniform, running in. "Oh, Eunmin ah." The two older ladies called in unison.

"Oh, is this that handsome oppa that umma was talking about?" Kids are eventually just kids. We always do not expect kids to speak the right thing at the right time. "Eunmin." Yuna was sternly looking at her sister, telling her to not go on further. Despite their loving relationship, there are always times when you just love teasing and bullying your siblings, don't we all love?