Chapter 18

Author POV

"Listen up, children. Remember to follow all the teachers here closely, understand?" Mrs Son instructed all the children to stand neatly in twos, holding hands. They are finally going onto the fieldtrip to Busan when the orphanage was under renovation.

"Ne!" the children howled in excitement, jumping in glee on the spot to show their eagerness. This is the first time the children are going out of the orphanage. They have so much to anticipate, so much curiosity for the new surroundings.

"I am leaving for Busan with the kids. See you in a few days."

Yuna kept her phone back into her pocket when her colleague nudged her elbow teasingly, "Texting Mr Jeon?"

A shy smile crept up her lips as she nodded. "Just to let him know I am away." Jungkook promised to previously to help out with the children to Busan, but he backed out a few days before the trip, telling Yuna that he was too busy. She understood him and reminded him to take care of himself even during work.

Jungkook POV

Not heading to office today as I dressed myself up after Yuna left for work. Packing my daily needs systematically into my travel bag before leaving the house.

"Mr Jeon, Mr Sim proposed to meet you this evening." Sobin called my mobile while I was on my way to the railway station.

"Give him the dates that I am available. I am not available this entire week." I hung up the phone, heading towards the ticket sales counter.

Buying a train ticket for myself that is heading to Busan, I began to clear my emails for the day while waiting to board the train.

Author POV

"Ms Choi! I want to eat that."

"Ms Choi! I want to look at that!"

"Ms Choi! Is there an amusement park here?"

The children were jumping excitedly the moment they reached the destination – Busan. Busan is a city in Korea that has a mixture of both beautiful nature and busy town area. Yuna has always wanted to visit Busan too. She always thinks that it is a pleasing and relaxing city. Now, she had this chance to be here, together with her beloved children.

"Alright, children. We will be moving towards our accommodation before hanging around. Be obedient." Ms Son tried to tone down the kids while transporting them to the travel bus.

Yuna checked her phone but there was no sign of Jungkook's reply. Maybe he is busy, she shrugged her shoulders, keeping her phone back into her pocket.

Jinhee POV

"Sorry Ms Jinhee, but Mr Jeon is not here today. He will be away for the week. You can pass me the documents if you like." Sobin voiced up before I made a knock on Jungkook's office door.

"He is away?" I frowned, not hearing a word about it from him.

"Yes, he took leave for the week." Sobin repeated patiently.

"Where to?" I clenched onto the file I was holding. I remembered about Jungkook going to Busan for Yuna's orphanage.

"I am not too sure about the details, Ms Jinhee. I just know that he is going to Busan."

So he is really going to find Yuna, huh. Leaving his entire company behind just for a girl. Is it worth it, Jeon Jungkook?

Switching my frown into a small smile, I passed the documents to Sobin, asking her to pass to Jungkook when he is back.