Chapter 10

Author POV

Jungkook pulled away from her rosy lips, admiring Yuna's astonished expression. Before she could move her lips to speak again, Jungkook started first.

"Since you owe me one for hanging up my phone call, you just paid back." Continuing with his packing up of the first aid box, Jungkook said calmly as if nothing has happened. This is the most triggering part for Yuna.

How can he just always stay composed as if nothing has happened before? How can he just continue with whatever he is doing while I am here alone all confused and mistaking? Damn you, this bastard.

"Are you going to just stare at me like this?" The male in front of her, smiled teasingly but all she could think of was wiping that cocky smile out of his face.

"Damn you, Jeon Jungkook." She is not going to care about the whatever stupid conditions. If he is here out trying to play with her heart, what makes him think that she will still be that dumbass following his stupid rules?

That split second when Jungkook knelt down to attend to her wound, she has to admit, her heart fluttered. She didn't know she would be shivering inside when she saw him in that suit kneeling down in front of her. Is this some kind of a fairy tale scenario?

Yuna likes Jungkook, even way before she knew it herself. She has been covering up her feelings through anger and agitation but she always chose to neglect that feeling of the race of her heartbeat every time she sees Jungkook. The first ever time she felt this way, was when they spent the night together by the lake in Ilsan.

It was a beautiful night, a beautiful scenery with a beautiful company. Do I like him? I really don't know? Do I hate him? I have no idea. Yuna couldn't make up her mind despite calling him bastard all the time.

"Yah Choi Yuna, are you calling me by my full name now? Right after I let you pay back?" Jungkook laughed mockingly, grabbing onto her wrist to refrain her from leaving as she was about to stand up.

"Let me go." Yuna didn't answer his question but was struggling hard to get rid of his restraint. "I said let me go, JEON JUNGKOOK." Fine, let's stop all these stupid love games. You are very good at the game that I can't afford to play, Jeon Jungkook.

"Well, so the fearless Choi Yuna is back." Jungkook, who was oblivious of the situation, continued to leaned in further, hoping to get the same surprised reaction from her but he failed.

"If you understand, I said let me go."

How would he let her go? Never. Jungkook on the other side, was trying his best to manipulate the girl's thoughts. He has been with many girls, more than anyone can imagine. Girls' hearts are easy to master, that was what he thought before he met Yuna.

The girl who changed his thoughts about girls, the girl who changed his thoughts about life. The reason why he was so enthusiastic about helping the orphanage was because of Choi Yuna. Every time he sees her with the kids, he would see the true flow of feelings of blissfulness and happiness from both Yun and the kids. That was when he knew that, there is really love between people. Love for others.

He forgot when the first time his heart fluttered because of Yuna was. Maybe when she budged into his office when she heard that he was about to withdraw his fund for the orphanage. Or was it when she bought him dinner right after a call? Or was it when she was shy every time he kissed her?

It felt like electricity flowing through him every time his lips felt hers. Never was it like that before with other girls. Yuna was the first. And the last. Ever since he got more interaction with Yuna, he realised that he did not visit the club as often, neither did he make out with any other girls.