CHAPTER 6

On seeing their mom crying her eyes out, all the brothers went and hugged her.
"Mom am gonna go there along with Hayes to check if it is our little sorella and bring her back"said Acacia
On hearing this ledger and magnus started protesting that they too want to come but Acacia's one glare silenced them.
Ophelia was praying for the information to be true and to see her daughter.
Ledger call their pilot to get their jet ready meanwhile Acacia and Hayes packed their bags for their departure.
Magnus went towards nix's bedroom to start redecorating it.
On entering her bedroom, magnus felt a sense of nostalgia. He remembered his cutie pie's cute babbling, her trying to climb on him, her kissing him or more like smooching him,spreading all the saliva on his cheek, her trying to bite him on his cheek, his shoulder. Everything was playing like a flashback in front of him that he didn't notice the tears trailing down his cheeks.
Once he came out of the reverie, he called his only best friends niall and maya to accompany him on a shopping spree.

Niall mehra, the son of the famous billionaire Anil mehra, is a talented artist. His works are so famous and each painting costs several hundred thousand dollars.
Maya mehra, younger sister of niall mehra, is a business women who runs  their family business. She is the CEO of Mehra and co, a clothing business.

Magnus, Niall and Maya were best friends since childhood. Niall is a fun loving guy, Maya is the mother hen of the group and magnus is that alpha male.

So seeing that message of their ever silent kill joy friend asking to go for a shopping spree is like seeing unicorn. So Niall and Maya were so surprised that they pinched themselves several times.
In about 10mins they reached the gasper mansion. They went towards magnus room to find it empty ,then they went towards his lab just to find that it was locked from outside. So they knew their final destination which was his little sister's room. Magnus was sitting on the floor beside the bed and looking at Phoenix's photos. Niall and Maya knew how difficult it was for their best friend. Magnus was always this silent introverted guy with a dominating aura but when Phoenix was born, he started changing. He started talking more, he was always smiling and laughing and most importantly he always hangs out with Niall and Maya with nix in his arms. After nix went missing, he again went back to his shell but this time much more worse than before. Not only magnus but all the brothers became emotionless and workaholics.

Niall and Maya went towards him and kept their hands on his shoulder. But the sight which welcomed them was not what they were expecting. Instead of the usual sulking man, they were awarded with a small smile from Magnus.
Seeing his best friends, Magnus gave them a small smile and got up from the floor.
"Come on guys we have a lot of shopping to do" said Magnus in a low calm voice.
Seeing their friend trying to break out of his shell made them so happy that they ran towards him and gave him a tight hug.
After their hugging session, Maya asked about his change of behavior for which magnus replied that he will tell everything on their way to the mall.
The trio then went towards the car. Niall took the engine ,Maya and magnus sat in the back.
"ohh hello do I look like a driver to you guys someone come and sit in the front" said niall from the drivers seat which was completely ignored by the others.
"Humph no one loves me god why hmph" said niall with pout on his face.
"Ayyo please don't pout you look like a chimpanzee oh wait no that's offensive to chimpanzee and you look so ugly and start the car we don't have time for your drama" said Maya with a smirk on her face.
"Who are you calling a chimpanzee huh you are the chimpazee here and ugly and me don't go in the same sentence,do you know how many girls wants to have just a sight of me,you will never understand you lizard"
"Youu just wait I'll show you ..." Saying this Maya started hitting him with her fist.
"Ouch ouch no not my face ouch bro save me from this chudail oww"
( chudail means witch)
"Maya stop and niall start the car now" hearing the no nonsense tone of magnus the siblings settled down.
Niall started the car and drive towards the mall.