CHAPTER 31

It was around 9 in the morning. Both gasper and mehra family had their breakfast and got ready to leave for their family picnic. Adrika packed a whole bunch of snacks and several other things in a wooden basket and niall along with ledger loaded it in a car. Phoenix was wearing this cute white dress along with a hat.
"Aww my baby looks so cute and look we are twining. Here let me take a pic"
Saying this Maya took a picture of her. Then they took selfies. Maya posted it on her social media.

 Maya posted it on her social media

(Nix's dress)

(Maya's dress) "Come on girls its time to leave" said magnus

(Maya's dress)
"Come on girls its time to leave" said magnus. Hearing this nix ran outside. Meanwhile magnus pulled Maya towards him. Slowly he bend towards her and whispered in her ears.
" are you ready for the date babe".
Maya started blushing and nodded looking into his eyes.
"Ohh come on guys you both can romance after reaching there,now move on. We have to leave" saying this ledger pushed both of them outside.
When everyone was ready to start their trip, Acacia's phone started ringing.
"Hello boss"
"What is it Justin"
(Well justin is Acacia's assistant)
"Boss there seems to be a problem with the deal we recently signed with the Xen company. Can you come to the office sir. Its kinda urgent"
"OK fine I'll be there in a few minutes"
And hung up the call. All he wanted was to enjoy the picnic with his little sweetheart. Cursing internally, he told his family that he will join them after he completes his work.
Feeling that something was not right, Ophelia sent Maverick along with him. Maverick wanted to protest but seeing Ophelia's worried look, he agreed.
While maverick and acacia started towards the company, Hayes,ledger, niall, Ophelia and nix boarded a car, magnus and Maya took another car while anil and adrika took another.

(Magnus and Maya)

(Anil and adrika)

(Anil and adrika)

(Ophelia,niall, Hayes ,ledger and nix)

Hayes was driving the car while Ophelia took the passengers seat. Niall, ledger and our nix took the back seat. For the first half of the ride, the back seaters were enjoying the ride by playing music and singing along with it. Nix even though she didn't know the lyrics, was singing along with niall and ledger. After an hour, they started falling asleep such that nix's head was on ledgers lap while her legs were on Niall's lap.
"Thank goodness they fell asleep. Their singing or more like shouting had given me a headache", complained Ophelia.
Smiling at his mom, Hayes then turned slightly to look at them. Seeing nix sleeping in a weird, Hayes was awwing inside.
" mom why don't you take a nap too. It will take more than an hour to reach the destination"
"Yeah you are right", saying this Ophelia fell asleep.
Hayes was reminiscing his life before their little sweetheart entered in their family. He was so into his thoughts that he didn't realize that he had lost sight of the other two cars. Neither did he realize that a car was following them.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Iam so sorry for the late update but hope you like this chapter.
Please do vote and comment your opinion.