CHAPTER 28

"Dad..why did you hit me?" Niall groaned while still continuing to videotaping magnus and Maya moment.
"That is for disturbing them, you idiot"
"But dad you are the one disturbing them. See they didn't even know I was taking a video. Damn that was one heck of a romantic scene without any words. I feel so freaking single right now.. Ouch dad please stop it hurts. Shouldn't you be like those typical dad who threatens the guy your daughter loves and punch him,asking him to stay away from your daughter, why are you hitting me" groaned niall.
Feeling the blow on his left cheek, magnus turned just to see his sweetheart glaring at him or more like trying to mimic a glare which she had seen Acacia showing it towards hayes when he speaks nonsense. Behind him he found a softball which had hit him on his face.
Maya started laughing while magnus took nix in his arms and started swirling around.
" Maggy hahaha mag..ha"
Nix was giggling while magnus slowed down and started tickling her.
"Is my little baby being naughty, throwing ball at your brother,haan now the tickle monster is gonna eat", said magnus acting like he was gonna eat her.
" haha I no naugy Maggy u naugy"
(Haha iam not naughty Maggy you are naughty)
"Ohh really then why did you throw the ball at my face"
"U gonna eat may nix save may hahaha no twikle bubba hay-hay dadda save nix twikle mwoser eat nix hahaha"
(You were gonna eat maya nix save maya hahaha no tickle Bubba hay-hay dadda please save nix tickle monster will eat nix)
"Ohh you wait baby your hero is here to save you" saying this Hayes slightly pushed  magnus and took her in his arms and started running away.
Everyone in the room were enjoying the bickering between their family members. Ophelia had tears in her eyes.
"Its been so long since there was this much noise and laughter in our mansion. Nix is really a lucky charm in our life"
"She truly is a lucky charm"

UNKNOWN POV
"Boss everything is set. Our men have given us the information on the Gasper families whereabout. We also got to know that they are planning to go out tomorrow. The whole family along with that Mehras family are going on a picnic to the grand square park"
A figure sitting on a chair with a cigarette on his hand. The smoke was the only thing visible. The figure stood up, walked towards the wall which had a pictures of the Gasper and mehra family members. He took a red marker from the table, rounded a particular face on the picture.

"You my dear enjoy your happy moments while it lasts"