CHAPTER 29

Maya's POV
"Why don't you guys go on a date Tomorrow"
"Yeah a movie date followed by a romantic candle light dinner"
"Ewww that boring and cringe, why don't you guys go for a horse riding or a car racing date that's more fun"
"Shut up stupid,magnus listen to your mother go on a beach date, you can have it in our private beach, a nice shore dinner and then a walk along the shore,enjoy the moonlight"
"Ophelia today is Amavasiya means its a no moon day"
"Then they can the enjoy the sunset right"
............................
Yaar I don't understand if we are dating or these family members. Everyone is planning our date except us. Though I really do love both my families a lot but this is too much.
Currently we are sitting in the living room with nix sitting on my lap, playing with my hair. Everyone else is suggesting ideas for our date.
I turned towards magnus. He had his usual blank face except for his eyes which was showing helplessness.
Am I bad if I tell you guys that iam loving this helpless look on his face. His eyes is something I admire the most in him. Those orbs speaks more than what he actually does.
"Ouchh.."
Looking down I found that my hair got stuck in my sweethearts bracelet which I had given her today.
It was a beautiful crystal bracelet with butterflies adoring it.

When I was coming out of the cafe where I had a meeting with a client, I found this beautiful bracelet through the window of a small jewelry shop

When I was coming out of the cafe where I had a meeting with a client, I found this beautiful bracelet through the window of a small jewelry shop. As soon as I saw this I remembered this cute little bunny who is sitting on lap right now. She is just like the butterflies in the bracelet, always flying around spreading happiness and she holds the heart of everyone present in this living room. So I bought it and gave it her today.
My sweetheart gave me so much kissies and hugs and that made everyone in the room jealous. Thinking about their expression had me laughing out loud.
"Ouchh.. Baby slowly"
"May it stuck..u hurt"
"Its OK baby, let me take it off"
I slowly tried removing by hair from the bracelet but it was stuck very badly.
The tugging was painful but I didn't want my baby to feel sad so I didn't show any expression on my face. I just focussed on removing my hair.
Suddenly I felt a touch on my hand which gave me butterflies.
Magnus removed my hand from the bracelet and stared at me.
I got lost in his eyes.
The same eyes which looked at me like I am the world. The love and the care it carried made me fall for him more. The intensity at which he looked at me, made my knees weak.
"And done"
Saying this he moved back and winked at me.
Nix started clapping while I still stayed in the daze.
He had removed my hair from the bracelet while I was lost in him.
When I came back to my senses, he was looking towards our family who were arguing about our date, with a smirk on his face. This made me blush like crazy.
" Why don't we go on a family trip, its been so long since we went out together",said magnus.
Hearing the trip, nix started bouncing on my lap.
"Yeahhhh Pini"
(Yeah picnic)
"Its picnic baby doll and I think its a good idea"
"I agree"
"But I have work",said Acacia
"Take a leave or you know what go on do your boring work while we enjoy with nix",said ledger.
" I do have work but it can be postponed"
"Acacia I think you should go and do the work"
"No iam coming and that's final"
Seeing his serious expression, everyone started laughing including myself. We all know for a fact that Acacia will never miss a chance to be with nix.
This is our one big happy family
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys
How are you guys doing?
Here is your update. Hope you guys like it.
Don't forget to vote and leave your comments.
The next update will be tomorrow.
Bye bye.