CHAPTER 30

The Gasper and mehra family decided that they will have a family picnic. Though at first they wanted magnus and Maya to have alone time, the happiness in nix's eyes made it hard to reject. Thus they planned on going to a park while planning to give some space for both magnus and Maya as well. The mehra family departed to their house after having dinner at the gasper mansion with the promise to meet the next day morning.
The gasper family retreated to bed with nix sleeping on magnus's chest.
The whole gasper mansion was awoken by the scream of nix the next day.
"Ahhhhhhhh......"
Everyone rushed towards the living room from where the sound was coming only to see her shouting on a mike while ledger was holding a speaker.
When nix and ledger saw their family coming down the stairs, they started shouting.
"Its Picnic day"
"Is pini day"
(Its picnic day)
And they started dancing like crazy. While nix was jumping continuously, ledger was showing his dance moves.
Though the shout had left everyone terrified and worried, the scene before them had them smiling.
After jumping for such a long time,our little nix got tired. So she sat down and lifted her arms towards Maverick,asking him to pick her up.
"Come on everyone get ready we have a picnic planned", said maverick while carrying nix in his arms.
" and you Mr. Ledger are grounded. Your punishments will be discussed after we get home today"
"By why. I didn't do anything"
"The punishment is for spoiling our peaceful morning"
"But nix was the one who shouted. Shouldn't she be grounded too"
As if knowing that they were discussing about her mischief, nix pouted her mouth and said," but ledgy me small bwaby but you bwig man. U woke nix too" saying this she cutely yawned and kept her head on her fathers shoulder and closed her eyes.
"See my baby is innocent. You'll get extra punishment for trying to spoil my baby. Now go get ready or you can stay back while we enjoy the trip", said Hayes in a playful tone.
" iam going",rushed ledger into his room.
"Dada pwease no punish ledgy. Nix sowy I no shout anymoe. Pwinky pwomise"
(Dada please don't punish ledgy. Nix sorry I won't shout anymore.pinky promise)
"OK baby but this is the last warning. You shouldn't have done that. Do you know how scared we were when we heard you shout. Babydoll we love you a lot. We can't lose you again", saying this Ophelia hugged nix to her chest.
" nix sowy mama. Nix no ret this"
(Nix sorry mama. Nix won't repeat this)
"That's like my sunshine. Now come on we have to go to the park right. Today we will shower together"
"With baby dwuvky an an blue water"
(With baby ducky and and blue water aka the bath bombs)
"Anything for my baby sister"
Saying this Hayes took her with him while the others went to their rooms to get ready.
Everyone was eagerly waiting for their picnic together not knowing that a storm had already brewed it course.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey people
Get ready to join the adventure as the story is about to take a turn.
Vote and comment your opinions
Have a nice day