CHAPTER 8

Magnus was deep in thought inspite of the other two singing or more like shouting in the car.
Seeing him lost somewhere, Maya shakes him slightly and inquired about him being in the la la land.
"We got a call this morning"
"Bro you always get a call, you never call someone well except me cuz am just so admirable and awesome"
"Ohh shut up dipshit before he even wants to call, you're always calling him or with him"
"That's because we are best friends and not a busybody like you,miss CEO"
"Some people take their work very seriously big brother"
"And to think I earn more than you and still am enjoying my life little sis"
"Youuu..."
"Shut up guys will you," taking a deep breath, magnus said," it was about phoenix."
Sudden break was applied by Niall causing both Maya and Magnus to be pushed forward due to the force.
After few minutes of silence, Maya asked,"so where is she, when will she be here.OMG am so excited. Ohh how much I miss her"
"Am scared" said Magnus interrupting Maya's rambling.
The ever blank faced Magnus expressing his fear was so shocking for the sibling.
"Hey I'm sure this time the news would be true, you just wait bro tomorrow she will be with you guys"
"No I am scared that she won't like me,what if she is scared of me because of my silence"
"Dude you're an amazing brother and I'm sure you'll be her second favorite"
Said Niall with a grin on his face.
Hearing the word second favorite made Magnus and Maya to frown at Niall.
"What ,why are you guys looking at me like that, you will be her second favorite because I'll be her most favorite person because I am just so amazing". Niall was grinning ear to ear where as Magnus and Maya had a frustrated look.
After that niall started the car and within few minutes they reached the mall.
The trio went to different stores and bought several things from dresses to shoes and furnitures to loads of toys.

Maya and Niall had always considered phoenix as their little sister. They had seen her grow up all those months. Most of Niall's painting were of phoenix which he had kept it for himself in his art room and some of which he gave to the gasper family. Maya inspite of all the workload will make time daily just to play or hangout with phoenix along with Magnus and Niall. As far as their parents is concerned, both Anil and his wife Advika were so fond of phoenix that most time whenever they are free, they used to come to gasper mansion.So when she was taken away, not only the gasper family but the mehra family also had a hard time to come in terms with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
How are you liking the story. Please do leave your precious comments and vote for me. It will be a big motivation for me to continue writing this story.

So what do you guys think about Magnus?

Who is your favorite character till now?

Get ready to see the possessiveness of the brothers and the cuteness of our star Phoenix.