CHAPTER 17

After filling their tummy, they went to nix room. While they were packing, Audrey came with a bag.
"This is nix's bag with some basic things which was kept for when she stays here. Evan had went to nix's house to pack the rest of her stuffs"
"Thank you Audrey for everything"
"Its fine I hope I could talk to her sometimes. Ill miss her".
Audrey's eyes were moist like she was about to cry.
"I'll call you sometimes, you can talk to her"
"Thank you, please take care of her"
"We will".
Audrey went out of the room.
Nix came towards them carrying marshmallow.
"Bubba hay-hay mwashmallow bed"
"Are we taking that thing with us"said Hayes in an annoyed tone.
As if the cat knew that he was talking about it, it glared at Hayes.
"hay-hay mwashmallow my pwet. We take home" asked nix in a cute tone.
"Baby how about I buy you another pet after we reach home. We can buy a more beautiful and nice pet. Let's leave that thing here itself. What say baby"
"Twis no thwing , twis mwashmallow an I no need new pwet" then she went towards acacia and said,"pwease bubba we take mwashmallow with us" with a pout.
Unable to resist her pout, he agreed.
Listening to this, Hayes had an irritated expression. He felt like the cat was smirking at him.
'Stupid cat' said Hayes in his mind.
Seeing his expression, acacia chuckled while nix showed her tounge to him. This shocked Hayes.
"How could you cheat me baby. I'm your favorite brother, how could you choose that ugly thing over me"
"Hay-hay no be Meany I lwike you but I lwike mwashmallow too"
"Then what about me sweetheart"
"I lobe you bubba" saying this she gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Acacia was stunned. Then a full smile grew on his face showing his dimples. Nix poked the dimples and giggled.
"I'm feeling so loved here", Hayes said with a dramatic sigh just to be ignored by them.
Acacia had a proud smirk.
"Anyways did you inform mom about everything"
"Yeah I messaged her yesterday night but didn't get a reply. I guess she slept off. I didn't check my phone today at all". Acacia then took his phone from the table. He had received several mails and messages from his PA. He saw the message from his father and replied to him.
" thank goodness I already informed our pilot"
After completing their packing, they went downstairs where Evan and Audrey were waiting for them.
"Your bodyguards had kept nix's luggage in the car already"
The brothers gave them a nod and nix hugged them saying her goodbyes.
Inside the car, nix was sitting on Acacia's lap while Hayes was grunting continuously not liking to be in the same space as that cat.
By the time they reached the airport, nix fell asleep. They had lunch on their way after which nix slept off.
"Can we just leave that thing here itself and tell her that it ran away"
But all he received was a glare from Acacia and the cat.
"Pick the cat up and bring him inside the plane while I carry her"
"You have got a be kidding me. I'm not touching that thing let alone carry it"
"Do as I said" said Acacia in a commanding voice.
Hayes begrudgingly picked that cat by pinching the skin in between the two ears.
The cat was trying to scratch his hands.
"You ugly thing if you don't stop I'll throw you and make sure you are dead. I'll cut you into pieces and feed you to dogs." Said Hayes in a deadly tone. The cat stayed calm till they reached inside the plane and jumped out of his hold.
"F****** stupid cat"
Acacia placed nix on the seat next to him and secured the seat belt properly. The cat came towards him and sat on his lap. Acacia started petting its fur.
He saw a grumbling Hayes coming inside and taking his seat.
"How the fuck did you calm it down. While I was near that ugly thingy, it tried to scratch me"
Acacia just chuckled seeing his younger brother literally throwing fires through his eyes towards the cat.
Throughout the plane ride, nix was sleeping peacefully. Hayes and acacia were doing their work in laptops while the cat was enjoying its nap on acacia's lap.
By the time they reached newyork, it was late evening. A black SUV was waiting for them.
"This time you carry that thing, I'll wakeup my baby and carry her out"
Acacia just shook his head and started moving out.
"Baby wakeup we reached" said hayes in a very soft tone which he uses only for her.
Nix slowly woke up and started rubbing her eyes with her fist.
"No no baby don't do that it'll hurt your eyes" saying this he removed her fist.
"Hay-hay where we?" Asked nix.
"We are in newyork baby. Come let's go. Everyone is waiting for you at our house peanut"
Hayes carried nix in his arms towards the car.
Inside the car, Hayes made her drink some water and gave her some snacks which she happily ate. She also fed her hay-hay and bubba some of the snacks.
She was peeking through the window to see her surrounding. She was mesmerised seeing the tall building since all the houses in Dreake town were two to three storey houses.
Everything was so new to her. All the cars, buses were something different for her.
After an hour travel, the car came to a stop in front of a huge gate.
As the gate got opened, the mansion came into the view.
"Bubba does raphumsel and snow white live here"
Hearing her question, they laughed and said
"No baby but a princess sure own this palaces"
"Who hay-hay"
"You my baby"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nix is back

What do you think about Hayes and marshmallow?

Hola amigos
I hope you are enjoying this book. I loved reading every single comment you guys posted. Because of which I have a surprise for you guys.

Guess what?