CHAPTER 27

Hearing the voice from the door, both of them again turned towards the entry to be met with Ophelia holding his phone, capturing the sweet moment of the couple. A servant who was standing behind her,carrying some food, was trying to stop her from filming because of two reasons.
1. He was feeling awkward
2. He didn't want to get beaten up by magnus.
The second one being the major reason because he has first hand seen the aggressive magnus and what he does when someone meddles in his private time.
Seeing his mother, Maya turned completely red, resembling a ripe tomato and magnus started whining
"Mom stop filming"
"Oh come on confess your love. I want to show this to everyone so that they can see with their own eyes that my son is not an emotionless brick rather a romantic hunk. Come on do the confession. Maya is waiting for your response. Quick do it"
"Mom you're embarassing her. Stop teasing us"
"OK OK its fine we will leave now"
Saying this Ophelia along with the servant went out. Magnus and Maya could still Ophelia's giggling sound.

Downstairs in the living room, nix was sitting on Ares lap while eating her chocolate. Her cheeks and chin was covered with the melted chocolate. Some traces of chocolate stain was seen on Acacia's white shirt which he didn't seem to mind. He was rather admiring his baby's cute facial expression. Not only him but all the other present in that room were enjoying nixs expression. On hearing the giggling sound of Ophelia everyone turned towards that direction.
"Mama choci"
Seeing her mother, nix started wiggling on Acacia's lap,trying to get down on her feet. Ares lifted her and went towards their mother who was still giggling. Her face was red from continuously laughing.
"Mama what happened?why are laughing so much" asked Ledger while eating another chocolate.
"Ohh dear i think my wish of having grandchildren will become reality soon"
"WHATTT"everyone around her shouted together.
" love are you OK? What grandkids wha.. what are you talking about"
" Mave you won't believe what I saw. You know magnus and Maya they finally confessed their love for each other. Oh my ghim.advika we are gonna be grandmas soon. I can't wait"
"Mom I think you should calm down first. We are his elder brothers and we are still single. How will you become grandma this soon" ledger asked while feeling offended.
"Oh my useless offsprings, I don't have any expectation from you single dogs. My only hope is magnus. I can already imagine this house filled with babies and nix being their youngest elder aunt. Aww how sweet that scene would be"
" flower they just confessed their feelings right now. There is still a long road to go. Relax dear" said Maverick while hugging her.
"Mama baby nix aunt " said a confused nix who was in the arms of her eldest brother. She didn't understand what her momma was talking about.
Seeing her adorable face, everyone was awwing.
Noticing all their attention on her, nix his her face on her brothers shoulder thereby smudging all the chocolate on his shirt.
Suddenly Anil got up from his seat and marched towards the theatre room where magnus and Maya were present.
He directly went inside just to be greeted with the sight of both of them sitting opposite, looking at each other with a small smile on their lips. They were very close to each other lost in their own world.
Magnus who was lost in Maya's eyes,suddenly felt a blow on his left cheek.

"Dad..why did u hit me"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Surprise people
Sorry for the delay becuz I was stuck with my exams and other stuffs. But the next update will be much sooner.
Please continue supporting my story by placing your votes and leave your comment on what you feel about this chapter.
All your suggestion are precious for me.
Thank u guys for the all the support you guys provided till now.
Stay tuned for the rollercoaster ride in the gasper and mehra mansion and most importantly the entry of the villain.
Are you guys excited??