CHAPTER 18

The whole Gasper family along with Mehra family were waiting for her arrival.
Maverick, when he saw the message went to nix's room and woke everyone up and telling them about her return. After hearing the news, their happiness knew no bounds. Ledger and Maya started jumping on the bed while magnus had a smile. Niall ran outside like his ass was on fire. Ophelia had tears in her eyes. Seeing her like that, maverick went towards her and hugged her tightly.
"She is coming back. My baby I..I..can't  believe this" saying this Ophelia started crying.
Everyone went towards her and hugged her.
After sometime, niall again entered the room with several portraits.
"Offo you lazy people come on our princess in coming back and you are standing without doing anything. Chop chop we have to welcome her so we have so much to do" saying this niall, he kept the potraits on the bed, took the nails and hammer and started hitting the nail on the wall to hang the portraits.
Everyone was confused on why they need to hang the portraits in nixs room.
"Yoo magnus and ledger bro don't stand there come and help me. I have brought 10 portraits so start with the hammering" seeing him very serious is something new so magnus and ledger started doing as he instructed.
"What are these portraits by the way"
"Ohh uncle it is a surprise, why don't you guys get started with other works,we will call you guys as soon as this work gets over"
Maverick was surprised, seeing niall this involve in the particular work. Niall was never a serious guy. He was a big goofball. The only thing he took seriously in his life was painting. So seeing him like not only surprised them but also the two people who were standing near the bedroom door.
They were none other than his parents.
When they saw their son running with painting in a hurry, they followed him. They didn't know the news about finding nix yet. So imagine their surprise when they saw them decorating her room.
"What is happening here" asked Anil in a loud tone.
Maya,on seeing her parents went towards them and said,"dad mom they found her, they found nix"
"What, who found her and you guys didn't even inform us"
"We just got the confirmation Anil. Our princess will be with us soon. Acacia and Hayes are bringing her." said maverick,hugging his friend.
Saying that they were happy would be an understatement. They were ecstatic, they felt out of world kind of joy.
After hearing the table. Advika rushed off from there without saying anything.
"Well I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" said ledger.
"What the heck are you talking about"
"Ohh niall As soon as you heard the news you rushed out just like her,hahaha" saying this he chuckled. This made everyone laugh.
"Time for jokes is over,continue hammering"
Niall, ledger and magnus started doing the work while others went towards the living room. When they reached the living room, they heard the sound of utensils being dropped on the floor. The sound was coming from the kitchen. So they all went towards the kitchen just to see advika cooking something and also instructing the cooks.
"Advy what are you doing"
"Oh oh Anil don't disturb me I have so much work to do. So many dishes to cook. You guys leave from here and oppy and maya you soon freshen up and come here. I would like as much as help as I can get. Also don't forget to have your breakfast I have already placed everything on the table" saying this she again started concentrating on her cooking.
They all smiled at her and went to freshen up while Anil said that he had to do some shopping and went out.
After freshing up, Maverick, Maya and Ophelia settled on the dining table to have their breakfast.
After sometime, Magnus,Ledger and niall also joined then.
"So you completed hanging all the portraits"
"Yes"
"Can we see"
"Sure uncle but after breakfast. See my teeny tiny tummy is grumbling. Also why am I smelling kheer"

(Well kheer is an Indian sweet dish, a type of wet pudding made with several ingredients)