CHAPTER 25

Magnus was a very straightforward guy. He will tell whatever he thinks is right and is not scared about it. But there was one thing that he hides and is quite good at it. That is his emotions. Whether it be happiness or sadness even love. Till the date it was never a problem. So expressing his love and affection towards his sister felt new and kind of good to him. Seeing her laughing a few moments ago and now trying to glare at him now just him feel the rush of happiness. What he didn't expect was to hear another laugh.
Turning towards the sound, he was welcomed by the sight of a beautiful lady standing at the entrance of the kitchen.
Maya, his Maya. If his family was life, nix was his heart then Maya was his heartbeat. She was his sweetheart, his love and his possession. From an early age, he always felt a different feeling towards her. He felt those butterflies in his stomach whenever he sees her. At first he thought it was just because she is his first girl bestfriend. So when he was about 11, he tried befriending another girl in his class which was a disaster by the way since she thought that they were more than just friends and started spreading rumor's about them dating. He made things very clear for that girl or more like threatened the girl to stay away from him. This incident which he thought would clear his feeling just confused him more. The rumor had resulted in Maya and that girl to have a cat fight and he had to lift Maya on his shoulder for her to not get injured or hurt. It wasn't until they were about 13 that he knew what he felt for her was not friendship but pure love. It was the day of diwali, the festival of lights.

Just like every other year, the gasper family was invited or more like threatened by none other than adrika and Ophelia to take a leave for that 1week to attend all the pooja as well as help them in the decoration

Just like every other year, the gasper family was invited or more like threatened by none other than adrika and Ophelia to take a leave for that 1week to attend all the pooja as well as help them in the decoration. The gasper and mehra family as years passed through had become more like a family than just a neighbour. It became a tradition for the families to celebrate all the festival together, be it dusshera or Christmas or holi or new year. So it was the day of diwali. The whole mehra mansion was sparkling.

 The whole mehra mansion was sparkling

(The mehra mansion)

The guys were bursting cracker. Magnus had felt thirsty so he went into the house to get some water. That's when he heard the sound of anklets. It was like the person was running on the stair. Turning around he found her. Clad in a beautiful Indian attire she was looking like a goddess.

 Clad in a beautiful Indian attire she was looking like a goddess

Her bangles decorated her beautiful wrist. The hanging earring which he later learned was jhumkas were adoring her smooth ears. Her eyes which were always mesmerizing is filled with black kohl. The black dot between her eyebrows gave a compliment to her skin tone. The beautifully arranged jasmine flower adoring her vast black garden spread its fragrance all the way she walks.

 The beautifully arranged jasmine flower adoring her vast black garden spread its fragrance all the way she walks

Seeing him,she started running towards him. The sound of her anklets and his heartbeat were clicking in sync. The water droplets present on his forehead was flowing down his forehead and his breathing was faster the clock ticking. That was moment of realisation for him. That he didn't just like her, he loved her. She was his.
His love
his possession
his obsession.
And he will be damned if someone tries to take her away from him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys
Here is your next update
The possessive side of magnus.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and comment about this chapter and also your idea on the duo.