CHAPTER 14

It was a new day. The rise of new hope, a new beginning.
The brothers are still in bed with their cutie pie in between them. Normally on a usual day, they wake up early in the morning around 5am and hit the gym. So them still being in bed at 8am was something new.
Due to the beam of sunlight falling on her, nix wakes up from her sleep.
The first thing she felt was something heavy blocking her from getting up. When she opened her beautiful emerald eyes, she noticed that it was her brothers arms.
She tried lifting them just for it to not even move an inch.
She tried pushing their arms with all her strength using her cute chubby arms but no luck.
She then poked Acacia. Getting no response, she poked Hayes but both the brothers were sleeping like logs.
Feeling tired of all the exercise, she tried calling them.
"Bubba wakey wakey, hay-hay wakey. Bubba hay-hay pwease wakey"
Still not getting any response, she wiggled in their hold.
Feeling some movements, Acacia slowly opened his eyes. He saw his little baby wiggling like a worm, trying to get out of their hold.
Chuckling at her cuteness, he removed his arms.
"Good morning my sweetpea, did you have a good sleep"
"Gwood mowning bubba. I sweep gwood.", then tried get just to be blocked again.
" bubba hewp, nix stwuck"
"Ohh don't worry my sweet pea your brother is here to save you", saying this he easily removed Hayes arms and took her in his arms.
" yayyy bubba so stwong, I be lwike bubba when I gwow up"
"Oh you wanna be like bubba huh" saying this Acacia started tickling her.
"Stop no bubba *hahaha* it twikle bubba" said nix in between her laughter.
Hearing this, Hayes woke up. Seeing a giggling phoenix in acacia's arms brought a smile on his lips.
Noticing that Hayes wokeup, nix started calling him for help.
"Hay-hay save me fwom twikle monstwer"
"Your prince is here to save you m'lady" saying this Hayes took her in his arms and started running downstairs with acacia following them, roaring like a monster.
"Here comes the tickle monster sweet pea, Iam gonna tickle you *roar*".

Phoenix was giggling continuously, enjoying playing with her brothers.

Evan and Audrey who noticed this felt at peace that nix will be taken care of by them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my sweet readers
Hope you enjoyed the double update.
Thank you for your comments. Please continue dropping your votes and comment on what you like about this book.

As I said before more the comments, sooner the updates.
The target is minimum 10 comments.

Thank you again for your constant support guys. Keep supporting me. It will encourage me to write.