CHAPTER 16

Dreake
After running around the house, the brothers along with phoenix sat on the couch. Then Audrey asked them to freshen up and invited them to have breakfast.
"Come on baby let's clean up and kill all the germs" saying this Acacia picked her up.
When they reached nix's room, she started wiggling in Acacia's arms. As soon as he let her down,she started running towards the bathroom, took out the extra toothbrush from under the basin, rushed back to her brothers and gave it to them.
"Hea bubba twooth bwush"
Amusement filled the brothers eyes. Audrey had told them about the spare brushes being under the cabin. The funny thing is that nix had bought small baby brushes to them.

But seeing her eyes sparkling, they decided they would use that,not wanting to hurt her feelings

"Thank you sweety"
They together went to the bathroom. Nix as usual took out the stool, stood up and did her usual brushing routine, humming a song and dancing.
The brothers were enjoying, seeing her being so adorable.
"Nix baby do u want help in taking a bath"
"No bubba I bwig girl I bath with dodo"
"Who is dodo baby"
"Silly bubba no know dodo" saying this she ran towards the drawer and took a duck toy and rushed towards her brothers and said," thwis dodo bubba, I dodo bwath togwethwer, dodo tgis my bubba thwis hay-hay, my bwothers"
"OK then you take a bath baby, I have already filled the tub, after to finish call us OK sweetheart"
"Otay hay-hay". She went inside the bathroom.
Acacia gave a slight nod to Hayes and went downstairs.
" we need to talk. I would like to know about this old couples who were taking care of nix and how they look, do you have any pictures"
"Actually we don't have any pictures, they said they don't like taking pictures" replied Audrey.
"I would like to discuss about the house and the animals, what do you want to do about it. According to the will, they wrote those in our baby's name but they belong to Phoenix. I can't take that" asked Evan.
"It belongs to you and don't worry about phoenix. How do you know we went to their house"
"It doesn't need a genius to figure it out. If they had kidnapped her as you said, which by the way I don't believe even for second, you would have wanted to know everything. Atticus and ivy were such a nice friendly couple and they took very good care of nix. Something just doesn't add up but the only people who know the truth are no more now."
"Well we will be leaving after breakfast, I still don't trust you guys but thank you for taking care of her"
Saying this acacia went back upstairs. By the time he reached inside, nix shouted that she is done with her bath from the bathroom.
They went inside, wrapped in a towel and took her out of the tub.
She was looking like a cute baby burrito wrapped in a white towel,so cute that they were awwing.
Then Hayes went to take a bath while acacia dressed her up in a white dress.

After Hayes came out, acacia went and took a bath.
All three of them went downstairs to have breakfast.
The aroma was so appetising that nix ran towards the table and took a seat, wishing the couple cutely.
Evan got up from his chair, went to nix and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Nix smiled cutely at him.
What they didn't was two people who were burning in jealousy. Seeing someone else kissing and and her smiling at them had them want to beat the crap out of that person.
All these were noticed by Audrey who was trying to control her laughter. The only thing that was running in her head was,

'Damn I feel so bad for her boyfriend, when she becomes an adult'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Overprotective and possessive mode alert

Hey guys
I know most of you are waiting for their reunion.
Next chapter will mark that beginning  of their reunion and end of your wait.
But for that, i need more comments and votes.
As I said before, more comments sooner the update.
Enjoy my friends.
But for now tata.