Embarrassment.

When the weekend ended and I walked into school in the morning, all I was met with was stares, whispers, and laughs.

"Did she really do that?" I heard one girl say.

"Yeah, apparently, she took hella drugs in the bathroom!" Another boy said.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes in response – but I know deep down that I wanted to curl up into a little ball in the corner of the room and disappear forever.

When I walked to my locker and opened it, I saw tons of notes falling to the ground. I bent down to grab a note that fell down.

Treat me like you did him ;)

"Huh..?" My locker then slammed shut, making me flinch and stand up suddenly.

"Soo, Y/N. What'd you think of that party?" It was María and her little posse.

"So what'd you do? Why is everyone saying things about me?" I crossed my arms and pocketed the note.

"So you haven't seen?" She laughed and pulled out her phone. "Take a look."

She shoved the phone in my face, immediately playing the video.

Well, now I know who gave me those hickeys.

"This is all your fault, María. You forced that drink down my throat." I gripped the straps on my backpack extra tightly while I restrained the urge to punch her.

"Hm? Are you sure? I mean," she began to fake cry. "Why would you ever suggest that it was my fault! It's not like... it's not like you had to go!"

I took in a sharp inhale of air while trying to contain my anger toward the black-haired female.

"Forget about it, María." I forced out a sweet smile and walked away.

"Aww, guys, I think she's embarrassed..." I heard her fling at me. I listened to her and her friend group giggle while I walked away.

-

The class the I had dreaded the most had finally arrived – AP Physics.

Not only do I suck in that class, but Miles and María are in that class!

I quickly rushed into the class, hoping to be the first one there.

"Well, Y/N, you seem to be here early." My teacher said as I sat down in my chair.

"Haha, yeah, well, I'm just really excited for physics!" I forced out a fake laugh while placing my things on the floor.

He let out a small hum of approval while other students began piling into the classroom. I cautiously watched the door, dreading for the moment when one of the two teenagers walked in.

"Hey, uhm, Y/N?" Someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and was met with a soft-spoken boy.

"Heeeyyy. Can I help you with anything?" I focused all of my attention on his, giving him a sweet smile.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. He was kind of cute. Okay, he was incredibly cute.

"Yeaahh, so I was wondering..."

While me and the boy conversed I didn't notice that Miles had entered the classroom and was staring dead at the both of us.

".. Oh, really? I was thinking the same thing!" I had happily replied to him. He moved down to the seat next to me – which just so happens to be Miles'.

"Yeah! And the most confusing part was whe -"

"Move." Miles said while barging into our conversation.