Stalker / Groceries.

Y/N was trying her best to avoid any street lamps, mainly because she was terrified that any passing car was her mom.

About 5 minutes later, Y/N had finally arrived at the party. It was already extremely full, and she could smell the alcohol from the door.

She was feeling a whole lot better about this party than the past two. Maybe it was because she made out with someone earlier that day. Who knows?

"Y/N!!! You're here!!" Christine yelled out the window when she arrived at the house.

There were people everywhere. It was one of the bigger parties that Maila threw, the ones where she invited everyone.

"Tell a friend, and tell them to tell their friends!" She'd always say.

Y/N cautiously stepped past groups of couples making out, trying to make her way inside.

When she made it in, it was a whole lot louder than it appeared to be. Music was blasting throughout the whole house. It was insane how the police weren't called.

"Yoooo, look, it's that one chick who beat the shit out of MJ." Some dude slurred at her. She sent him a small wave back.

Y/N made her way over to her friends, who were all sitting on the couch as if they were thrones.

"Y/N, you look cute. I'm glad you could make it." Maila said toward her. Ariel moved up and whispered something in her ear, making Maila's face light up.

"Take a seat, Y/N. If you wanna relax, that's cool." Christine grabbed her arm and dragged her down next to her on the couch.

Okay, so maybe she was feeling just a little uncomfortable, but that's a part of the 'party experience' as she thinks.

"Fuck, Maila. Did you invite María and Katrina?" Ariel hunched over to the group, glaring at the woman.

"Tch, you know I say invite everyone. But if she does anything, I'll beat her ass, as simple as that." Maila leaned back and crossed her arm, huffing out air onto her top.

Y/N rolled her eyes and observed the duo, watching their every move.

"If I beat María once, I could beat her again. Not sure about Katrina, though." Y/N remarked. Christine let out a small laugh.

"Girl, the worst Katrina could do is pull hair. You could take her." She nudged Y/N with her elbow, wiggling her eyebrows.

The group sat on the couch, watching the party go on. Occasionally, Maila or Ariel would get up and get a drink, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Y/N thought she would've stayed all night, but when she was yawning and dozing off on the couch, she decided it was time for her to leave.

"Yo, I think I'm gonna head out." She stretched while standing up from the couch.

"Go ahead. Take care, and be careful on the way home." Christine smiled at her. She scooted over and took her place while waving. Y/N glanced over at Maila and Ariel, who were both passed out.

Y/N turned around and walked out of the house, avoiding the amounts of teenagers making a mess everywhere.

As she walked out into the lawn, she grimaced and rolled her eyes when she saw a couple going at it in the grass.

-

NO NEW MESSAGES

Y/N sighed as she glanced down at her phone, relieved that her mom hadn't texted or called her since she left for the party.

She was quietly walking on the sidewalk, taking in the fresh air of the night and the silence. There weren't any cars passing by, either, which she found just perfect.