Office Visit.

Awkwardly sitting on my bed while just being caught sniffing a pillow with someone else's scent on it has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever.

Good thing that totally didn't happen to me.

I got up from my bed, walking over to my backpack. I've decided to take the papers out and re organize them.

Nothing good came out of this study session, either. In fact, I wouldn't even call it that! It's more like an I-do-my-homework-while-you-bum-around-session

Which is quite frustrating, really. I went through all this effort to try and improve my grade, and he couldn't help but lay around.

Maybe he was feeling awkward...? About the whole... party thing. I mean, I was feeling kind of awkward, too, since I was hanging out with the guy who gave me hickeys.

BUT YOU KNOW, it's allllll in the past now. Doesn't matter, haha.

-

When I woke up the next morning, I was dreading the day more than usual.

After the events of the day before, it made me not want to attend this school anymore.

But I guess I do have to take responsibility for my actions – including the consequences that come with it.

When I hurriedly walked to school for the day, I was surprised to see that everyone had already forgotten about it.

But of course, there was always one person – and in this case, it was María.

"So what'd you do?" She gave me a dry smile while leaning onto the locker next to mine. "I... overhead you and Miles talking. He went over to your house, didn't he?"

I slammed my locker shut, giving her a harsh glare. "And so what if he did? How is that your business?"

I watched as she slightly jumped when I closed my locker. Her fingers dug into her arms.

"Why are you so obsessed with Miles anyway? He doesn't even like you." I spat out.

The grip on her arm became tighter as she became more upset.

"Plus, I don't even like him. I only went to that party because he asked me to help him get you off of his back." I let out a little laugh.

All of a sudden, María was jumping on me, trying to punch rapidly at my face.

"YOU BITCH!" She screamed out. She grabbed my hair and started to hit my head. "YOU DONT LIKE HIM, HUH?! WELL, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WERE ACTING WHEN YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH HIM AT MY PARTY!"

I rolled over, making sure that I got a couple of blows in before we got pulled apart.

But no one really pulled us apart. They just stood around and recorded videos until a teacher arrived.

I kept hitting as she grabbed my hair and tugged on it as hard as she could. I hit her face, her arms, and I even scratched her too.

"What has gotten into you?!" A teacher yelled at the both of us while we were separated.

"It was self-defense! She jumped on me first!!" María screamed.

"Hell no! You threw the first hit, I didn't do shit!" I tried to kick her – only to be pulled further away.

Her face was a little swollen and bruised, with blood dripping down from her nose and her very slightly from her mouth.

I, however, only had a few scratches on me. Yes, they do hurt a little. I'll admit that, but -

"BOTH OF YOU TO THE PRINICPALS OFFICE NOW!" The teacher yelled.

The two of us were pushed and shoved into the Principals office, a teacher holding us both by the shoulder to restrain us.