Newfound abilities

"Who knew this salon had tubs. Anyways, what does he say about me?" I sat in a small bath next to Rio, wearing a complimentary bathing suit from the salon.

"That boy," She started. She shifted in the tub to make herself more comfortable. "Oh, Y/N, what did you do to make him like you so much?"

I smiled softly at her, but like, come on, tell me now!

"I really don't know." I said in a sarcastic tone that I really hope she didn't catch.

"Hm. Well, he's always talking about your smile. And I do agree with him, you have a very gorgeous smile." Rio reached over and pinched my cheek, making kissing sounds while doing so.

"Stoppp," I whined. I leaned away, but her grip on my cheek was insane.

"Okay, fine." She let go, and a stinging sensation filled my face. "Oh! You know, he's also always talking about how he wishes you were there with him."

I couldn't hide that stupid smile growing on my face when she said that. "Really?"

"Yes, he's so in love with you. At this point, I think he'd accept a marriage proposal." Rio laughed before getting up out of the tub. I followed her.

We both dried off and changed in the stalls.

"Okay. So tell me, why aren't your clothes fitting? You're not pregnant, are you?" She waited outside the stall for me.

Just as I reached for the door handle, my left hand was stuck on the wall.

"U-uhm, well, I'm not pregnant. At least I don't think so." I stuttered out while tugging at my arm that literally wouldn't budge.

"Don't tell me my son knocked you up." Rio began to knock on the stall. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I yelled out. I yanked some more, and it still wouldn't budge. "But don't worry, we don't do anything like that. I'm not pregnant."

Suddenly, my hand released, and I fell backward, but there was some water on the floor, so I slipped and landed on my back.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah.... I'm fine.." I slowly got up, rubbing my back. I unlocked the door slowly, slightly rubbing my back out of pain.

"Oh- uhm, if you say so. But remember, I'm a nurse, I can tell when something is wrong." She patted my shoulder and grabbed her things off of the counter.

-

"You know, I truly can't thank you enough for buying things for my little N/N." My mom rubbed my arms and thanked Rio whenever she dropped me off.

"Oh, don't mention it. I hope Aaron got your things here in good condition? I also went ahead and made him buy the rest of the things on the list, so those should be there, too." Rio gave my mom a nice hug, and she turned to me.

"Thank you, Rio. Have a nice day!" I hugged her, but when I tried to move away, she whispered something in my ear.

"Hey, Aaron and I won't be here tonight, Miles'll be all alone. Do with that as you will." She whispered. She pulled away and smiled at me, waving goodbye to my mom, too.

When the door shut, my mom let out a big sigh. "Well, you've had a tiring day. Go upstairs and rest, and I'll take care of the groceries."

I thanked my mom and slowly walked up the stairs, wondering why Rio told me that information.

I also began to wonder why I stuck to that wall like that. It's almost as if I was glued...

But whatever. When I got in my room, I opened my phone and decided to call Miles.