Test

"Jackson or María???" Was all I could think about while I was trying to sleep.

Maybe it'll come to me in a dream... I hope.

So when I woke up the next morning, I made my decision.

I did my morning routine and headed out the door, seeing as though my mom was gone.

As I was walking to school, I noticed that everyone was quieter than usual. Which was... odd.

"Y/N!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Jackson. Hm.

"Yeah?" I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up to me. When he did, we walked slowly beside each other.

He let out a big sigh, a sad expression on his face. "Y/N, I'm only telling you this because I didn't want her telling you herself."

At that point, I got a little worried. Why was he suddenly all serious?

"What is it?" I hesitantly asked him. I'm not sure if I really wanted to know what he was going to say, but it'd kill me if I didn't know.

"Katrina and Miles are back together."

"WHAT."

-

My leg bobbed up and down as I bit my lip. Are you fucking serious?

Adding onto the new 'Spiderman' thing, this news made me even more stressed.

The worst thing is, since Katrina took my old spot, they sit next to each other, being all cuddly! If I could go back in time and let that bitch know she doesn't belong in my spot, I would.

So, during class, while I was focusing the best I could and taking notes, Katrina raised her hand and went to the bathroom.

I quickly glanced over to Miles-only then seeing that he was looking right back at me.

Miles.

Y/N, I need to talk to you
Not delivered

Did you block me??
Not delivered

Right now, I think I might just lay my head down and sleep. I can't handle this school anymore, especially this class.

I REALLY CANT HANDLE MILES, EITHER.

But you know what I want? Foam party... I don't know what it was, but it was so good.

I guess the oyster oil really made it taste that good.

RIIIINNGGG

I guess I just zoned out through the rest of class... hooray..

I got up out of my chair and put my things in my backpack, trying to avoid eye contact from anyone in the room.

As I put on my backpack, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Me, (expecting it to be Jackson) turned around with a small smile on my face... but it was Miles.

"Oh. What do you want? " I mumbled at him. He had a nervous smile on his face, his hands in his pockets.

"I wanted to talk to you about Jackson. Can we? For just a moment?"

I stood in silence for a moment. "There's nothing to talk about? I'm.. busy right now." I wasn't

That small smile on his face faded as he huffed out some air and walked out of the classroom.

It's not like it makes me happy when I don't talk to him. It doesn't, really. But maybe if he wasn't a lying son of a bitch (Sorry Rio) I might've actually stayed and heard him out.