No Moments Alone

"Y/N, come quick!"

-

"Mama?! What??" I threw my phone to the side and ran to where she was. She was sitting down with her phone in her hand, a happy look on her face

"Oh, baby, your father is finally visiting!" She jumped up from her chair with joy, as if she wasn't cheating on him.

I felt happy, admittedly, but I haven't seen him in forever. He almost seems like a stranger coming over.

"How are you feeling, Mama?" I leaned down and hugged her, embracing her warmth.

"I'm delighted. He said he'll be here in about 2 hours or so. Why not tidy up your room a bit?"

"It's not like he's gonna go in my room -"

"I don't care, N/N. Just do it for me, okay?" She pulled away and looked me serious for a few seconds before smiling and patting my back. "Thank you."

I couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes secretly. I turned around and walked up to my room and... yeah.

My bed was unmade, there were my uniforms all over the floor, there was a broken box there, too.

Speaking of that, I forgot about my suit! I quickly turned around and shut my door, making sure it's locked.

I want to try it on, I know I have time. Dad isn't gonna be here till 2 hours.

So I threw off my clothes and put on my suit. I grabbed the web shooters and slipped them on my wrist.

I walked to my mirror and examined myself. The webshooters looked out of place. Maybe if I put them on before my suit?

I took off the webshooters and took off my suit. I caught my breath for a second before putting the webshooters on first this time. Then, I slipped on my suit and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn... this looks good."

The suit fit me perfectly. It looked exactly how I imagined it. Not a thing out of place.

I aimed my hand up to the roof.

"How do I work this thing-"

When I accidentally pressed the button on my web shooter, it launched me up and upside down on the roof.

Only this time, I was effortlessly sticking to the roof, unlike before when I was in the stairwell with María.

I yanked my hand, and I fell onto the floor. My web shooter shot again and webbed to above my dresser. I was dragged, and I slammed into it and OUUCHHH.

Suddenly, my dresser began to tip over as I scrambled to get out of the way.

My dresser and anything that was on top of it made a loud crashing sound when it fell on the floor.

I yanked my web off the wall until I fell backward and knocked over my laundry basket.

Knock knock

"Y/N? Honey, are you okay?" My mom spoke through the door.

"I'm okay! I'm just.. I'm just cleaning!"

"Are you sure? I-I don't want you to be hurt!" My mom began to rattle the doorknob trying to get in.

I stood up and ran to my door, leaning against it. "No, Mama, I'm okay. I'm fine."

She hummed and left the door alone. I turned and looked at my room, which is a fucking mess now.

But woah. That is cool. This is cool.