Sick

"Oh, baby, you're sick.." Y/Ns mother frowned as she caressed her poor daughters cheek.

When Y/N woke up that morning, she had a sore throat and a terrible headache. Usually, it'd go away after one sip of water, but it didn't.

"I'm sorry." Y/N mumbled while coughing slightly.

"Aww, Mija, don't apologize..." her mother mumbled as she placed a kiss on her cheek.

Y/N coughed a little more as she took another sip of her water.

"Unfortunately, I do have to go to work. But I do know that Aaron isn't busy today, so I'll get him here, okay?" She stood up from her daughter's bed.

Her mom stepped out of the room while she began to call Aaron. Meanwhile, Y/N was confused about why she chose Aaron out of everyone.

-

"Y/N! I'm leaving!" Her mom yelled out. Y/N was fast asleep in her bed, happy that she got to sleep in.

"Okay, there's medicine on the counter, and there's a clean bowl in case she throws up." She spoke in a hurried voice, making sure she wasn't late.

"Nah, it's fine. I brought Miles along to keep us company." Aaron chuckled and placed a hand on Miles' shoulder, who didn't seem very happy.

"You can't be going over to her house, baby!" Katrina yelled at him. Miles sighed and hugged her.

"It's only because my uncle needed me. I promise, nothing is going to happen."

That was their little interaction before he left at 7:58.

And now, him and his uncle were standing in Y/N's house at 8:32.

"Alright. If anything bad happens, call me." Mrs. L/N waved goodbye to the pair and left in her car.

"Soooo, you and Y/N still haven't fixed things?" Aaron nudged his nephew to the side while closing the front door.

"No. But you didn't have to bring me here, I was fine at school."

"That's a first." Aaron chuckled and walked Miles to the couch. However, Miles was facing away from his uncle.

"You sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Perfect, actually." Miles turned and gave him a sarcastic look. Aaron cocked an eyebrow and chuckled.

Y/N stumbled down the stairs as she only expected Aaron to be there. When she saw Miles, she glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed at Miles.

Miles snapped his head in her direction and smiled very slightly.

"Relax, Y/N. I had to bring him along. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Aaron got up from the couch and walked toward her.

"I'm hungry." She grumbled. She made her way to the kitchen. She was about to open the fridge until Aaron stopped her.

"You're not contaminating all the food. Tell me what you want to eat."

"I want (breakfast item)" Y/N blinked slowly, waiting for him to chop chop and get to it.

He nodded and shooed her to the living room. Y/N walked to the couch and sat as far as she could from Miles, stabbing holes in his face with her eyes.

"Listen, Y/N-"

"Not in my house." She snapped at him. A knock at the door got her up from the couch.

"Y/N, stay there, I'll get it!" Aaron yelled out at her. Y/N groaned back and opened the door anyway.