Together / Suit

One day earlier

-

"Ganke, I really don't know." I sighed out. I had just gotten back from being out all night, and Katrina was asking me to meet up with her.

It was like 2am, and my uncle had made me do all his errands since he was too busy helping out my mom.

"Do it, bro. This is the only way." Ganke turned away from his game, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Okay, what the fuck does that even mean??" I got off my bed and landed on the floor, almost reaching for my shoes.

Ganke sighed and turned back to his game. He kept his headphones off so he could continue talking to me. "Dude, what I mean is that she's probably gonna ask you out again."

"You think so?"

"I'm positive."

"... nah I still don't think I should go." I sat down on the bottom bunk as Ganke sighed.

He turned around in his chair and looked at me. "It's now or never."

"Maybe I should ask Y/N-?"

"Don't. That could be the worst decision ever." Ganke shot a harsh glare toward me. "Just go."

I groaned and got up, getting my shoes on. I mean, Katrina, she's just... wow. But so is Y/N.

It's so tough. Because sometimes Katrina forces herself onto me, I never back away or stand up for myself.

But Y/N... she's so independent. Sure, she might need help with class, but other than that... she's so smart in everything else she does.

"I'll go meet her. I guess." I mumbled. Ganke laughed and kept on playing his game.

I exited the dorm, knowing that curfew had passed HOURS ago, I made sure to keep in the shadows to avoid being seen.

So when I got to the place Katrina wanted to meet up, there she was. She didn't look particularly happy.

"Yo." I mumbled. That seemed to have pulled her out of her mind.

"Oh, Miles, I'm glad you came and met up!" That frown on her face became happy as she jumped on me and hugged me.

"Uhm... yeah. Why did you look sad?" I quickly hugged her back and then pulled away.

Katrina bit her lip. "Oh, well, I know how close you and Y/N are..."

That piqued my interest. I know Katrina was the type to lie and manipulate, but she seemed genuinely upset.

"..yeah? What happened? Did she get hurt?"

"Miles... oh, baby, I caught Jackson and Y/N making out..." She looked down and frowned.

Not only did she call me baby, but she revealed the most terrible news to me ever.

I know I'm a bit of a hoe for Katrina. I've hurt Y/Ns feelings so many times because of her. But it's over. Jackson already got to her.

"Are you okay?" Katrina whispered while pulling me into a hug. All I did was sigh and nod my head.

Katrina squeezed me in the hug and breathed slowly before speaking. "I was thinking... that we should get back together..?"

"..." I thought for a moment. Was that the best choice here? I mean, Katrina could be lying about the whole thing, but... I don't know..

"Yeah, we can."

- in the morning

I woke up in my dorm, and Ganke was still on his video game. Does he ever stop?