Long Conversation.

"The family that was terrorized by a Prowler attack on the night of the 17th was attacked once more at a small house party."

The TV abruptly turned off

"You're dumb as fuck, you know that??"

I rolled my eyes. "How so?"

Uncle Aaron huffed and pointed directly at the unconscious girl on his couch.

"Okay. So what was I supposed to do?" I looked at Y/N on the couch.

"Maybe leave her alone? Why did you terrorize her party."

"She basically asked me to. I wouldn't do that shit randomly." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall as my uncle still stared at me.

"She asked you to?" He asked me in a mocking type of way. "Miles, when I look at that girl I see a smart, confident young lady. She wouldn't be stupid enough to ask something like that."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, she did. Life's not all cupcakes and rainbows. Get over it."

Uncle Aaron glared at me and grunted. "What are you gonna do when she wakes up, huh?"

"She'll probably be like, "Oh my god, Miles, thank you so much for saving my party!" And she'll bat her pretty little eyelashes at me and boom. We're done." I smiled triumphantly.

Uncle Aaron's eye twitched.

"She knows who you are?"

"Uhhhhmmm... maybe?" I laughed nervously.

"MILES."

-

(Y/N POV)

I overheard Miles and someone else arguing while I was "unconciouse"

It's like I could move in my mind but not my body. It was scary.

"MILES" was what scared me a little. It was very loud.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It was the moment." I could hear him rolling his eyes.

"You're in hella trouble now. Change out of yo suit and take this girl outta here." The guy bluntly stated.

Thank god. What I was laying on—what I'm assuming is a couch— smells like cheese.

Then, I realized that I still had that web shooter attached to my wrist. If Miles or the other guy noticed it, boom, my cover would be blown. My non-existent cover!

I could tell I was being picked up by the sudden noise changes. One second, I was in a quiet and stale room with musty men, and the next second, I'm outside and quickly transported.

"That son of a whore..." Miles muttered under his breath. He seemed to have his Prowler mask on. Stupid voice changer.

Sooner or later we arrived in what I think was my house since I was placed on a soft surface that smelt very familar.

I heard Miles sigh and open a door. It was silent for a good 5 minutes before he returned.

"Yo. I know you're awake."

Couldn't move, bud.

"Y/N stop fucking with me. Get up before police show up."

I'm guessing the police came by earlier. Hell, I don't even know what time it is right now. For all I know, it could be 3pm or 3am.

As a matter of fact, where's my mom? I haven't heard from her since yesterday. No text or nothing.

There was silence for another few moments until I heard him return again and all of a sudden I could move again.