Attack / She's back.

Miles was perched onto the top of a building, using his mask to zoom in and watch Y/N and Jackson study.

Not that he cared if they did, anyway.

"Hijo de puta..." He mumbled, watching Jackson scoot his chair closer to her.

"Yo, Miles. Get your ass over to my apartment!"

"Ahh, chill. I'm comin, I'm comin." He groaned, clutching his ear. Miles darted off the roof on which he was on.

He hated to leave Y/N's house. He wanted to know what Jackson was planning—if he was planning anything.

-

"Okay, well, that about sums up the homework." Jackson laughed slightly, leaning onto Y/Ns shoulder.

"Wow, thank you! You know, you're much more helpful than Miles." She leaned a little backward, feeling a little uncomfortable by how close he was.

"Don't mention it. But hey, I should get going, no?" Jackson glanced down at his fancy looking watch.

It seems as though he was trying to purposefully show it off, as he was facing it toward her direction.

"Yeah, you should get going. But uhm, thanks for helping me." Y/N gathered all her papers and placed it in her backpack, standing up while doing so.

They both stood in silence for a moment. Y/N could feel his eyes glaring at her lips, which made her feel a little bit more uncomfortable.

"So uh. You want me to walk you down?" She muttered. He snapped his head up, looking away from her lips.

He nodded his head and turned toward the door.

They soon arrived at Y/N's front door. She opened it for him and lightly pushed him out.

"Alright, see you bye -" as she was shutting the door, Jackson pressed against it, keeping it from closing.

"Wait." She let go of the front door, letting him press it fully open. He took a big deep breath of air. "Y/N, can I kiss you? Please?"

She thought for a moment. "Uhm..."

Jackson sighed, and without her consent, he leaned in a planted one small kiss on her lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye while shutting the door.

Even with the door shut, she just stood there, a frown very apparent on her face.

Sure, she liked Jackson. But he didn't even wait for her answer before he kissed her.

"Y/N, baby. Why are you standing at the door like that? You aren't possessed, are you?" Mrs. L/N walked into the living room, an apron tied around her as she was making dinner.

She glanced over to her mom, putting a small smile on her lips. "Um. I'm fine, Mama."

"You sure? Is Jackson still here?"

"Oh, he just left. I was just... I was just thinking." She turned away from the front door, beginning to walk back to her room.

She trudged up the stairs, trudged into her room, and plopped down on her bed.

-

Jackson was giddily walking home, occasionally skipping from time to time.

However, he stopped walking when he heard a pair of feet land behind him.

"Yo."

He turned around and was shocked to find that it was The Prowler.

He didn't know what the Prowler wanted to do with him, so he thought someone was playing a prank on him.