Improving

~☆~☆~

I slipped out of Y/Ns window and sighed deeply.

Why am I the way that I am?

I looked down at the pavement on the ground and saw slight remains of blood from her father.

Which reminds me.

-

"DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!" I yelled at my uncle. He was chilling on the couch in his apartment, acting like nothing was wrong.

"Child, don't give me that attitude." He mumbled. He glanced up from his phone and raised his eyebrow at me. "Is this about that guy I shot? He's no one serious. Thought he was looking out for kids, 's all."

I huffed out some hair and clenched my teeth together to refrain from yelling at my uncle. "Look at the fucking news. You've been on your phone but haven't seen the news?"

Uncle Aaron sighed and grabbed his remote. When he clicked on the TV, the news channel popped up and continued to talk about the situation.

"Darryl, is it confirmed that the Prowler was seen fleeing from the scene?

Yes, Francine. You've heard it here, folks. The notorious Prowler shot and potentially killed a father by the name of F/N L/N. We send our condolences out to the family.

More updates on the situation are coming."

"L/N? So you saying that I shot Mrs. L/N's husband?? Meaning I also shot Y/N's dad??!" Uncle Aaron stood up from the couch and eyed me down. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I was with Y/N!" I grabbed my face and groaned. The audacity of this man?

"Man.. I-I,.. I seriously didn't know. How is Mrs. L/N? How is she holding up?" He sat back into the couch and sighed.

I pulled my hands away from my face and glanced at him. "I'm going home."

"Miles, how is she doing??" He yelled at me. I shook my head and got out of his apartment by using the window. I need to break that habit.

By the time I returned home, my mom was already asleep as she knew I was supposed to be meeting up with Y/N.

Katrina 😐

Hey babbbee 💋💋
Read

we need to talk
Read

What'd I do? 🥺🥺
Read

cut the bullshit, ik ur cheating on me.
Read

No? Are you crazy?
Read

not a bit.
Read

Even if I was, w who??
Read

isaiah.
Read

What'd that bitch y/n tell u? Didn't I say u couldn't trust her?? Hoes are always trying to break us apart.
Read

we're over.
Read

Miles, seriously?
Not delivered

I sighed and placed my phone down. A huge feeling of whatever was lifted up off my shoulders. And so now that Katrina is (hopefully) out of the picture, I can finally try and fix things with Y/N.

But I think she blocked me again.

-

"Miles, wake up." My mom slowly opened the door to my room.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. "Hey. What's up?"

"Your alarms went off, but you weren't awake. I just didn't want you to be late, mi hijo." She leaned down and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "But tomorrow, you're going back to your dorm."