The Mall.

I desperately looked through the party, searching for anyone. Maila or Miles, I just needed someone.

Mama<3

Y/N, I'm serious. Dónde están you and Miles?
Read

Y/N, stop ignoring me.
Read

My mind was racing. This is why I shouldn't have gone to this party.

I finally caught sight of Miles and some girl that was flirting with him. He seemed very uninterested.

"Miles!" I yelled out. I frantically waved my arms while I went toward him.

The girl that was trying to get with him eyed me up and down. "Who are you?" She asked.

"What's it to you?" I pushed her aside and grabbed Miles' arm.

"Woah, Y/N, you didn't drink anything spiked again, did you?" Miles teased. I looked up to him and saw that he had a smirk on his face.

"Uhm, no, but we need to go... like now!" I pulled out my phone and showed the texts from my mom to Miles. However, that smirk still remained on his face.

"Hm, shame." Was all he said. He happily let me drag him out of the house and to the front.

"Wait, where are ya'll going!" Maila slurred out while stumbling to the front door. All she did was look us two up and down, a smirk appearing on her face as she went back inside the party.

"Soooo, you wanna let go of my arm now, ma?" Miles teased once again. I hastily let go of his arm while speed-walking to the direction of my house.

Miles followed quickly behind me, his smug look still apparent on his face. I was walking pretty fast, which made Miles have to keep up with me.

-

We both crawled back into my window. Unfortunately, my mother, his mother, and his uncle were all in my room, talking.

"Miles! ¡¿Dónde se han metido?!" Mrs. Morales yelled out. She grabbed his face and examined him. "You two weren't hurt, right?"

(Where have you both gone?!)

"Y/N! WHY ARE YOU DRESSED IN SUCH AN OUTFIT!" My mother exclaimed. Yeah, I forgot...

I covered up my body while I stood before the adults. Miles stood next to me with his hands in his pockets.

"So? Explain, now! Why were you two gone?" Mrs. Morales questioned. I knew that there was no way out of this and that I had to tell them that we had gone out to a party.

"I-"

"It was my fault, Mama. I took her to a party even though she didn't want to go. I'm sorry." Miles said. He threw me a quick glance before looking back at his mom.

Mrs. Morales' expression softened as she looked at her son. "Miles, you know better than that. You should have been more responsible. What if something had happened to either of you?"

I stood there, feeling a mix of relief and guilt. Miles was taking the blame for this situation, even though I had played a part in it, too. My mother, on the other hand, looked stern and disappointed.

"Y/N, you need to think about your choices and the consequences they can have," my mother admonished. "And you, young man, should have known better than to take her to a party without her consent."

Miles nodded solemnly. "I know, Mama. I messed up." I could tell that he was acting. After all, we both willingly went to the party.

However, my mother was still upset. "Y/N, don't tell me you went to that party wearing that." She pointed to my dress, which I was trying to cover up with my hands.